ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Balls. Had to go a meeting like 2 minutes before the drop and missed it. If anyone has 2nd thoughts about a caged white 10.5 and doesn't mind sending my way, I'd greatly appreciate it.

and now we're best friends
laugh.gif

copped a 9.5 cuz paypal was to slow to let me get my 10. oh well. I'll happily wait for these
10 still up...  Double up 
laugh.gif

EDIT:  Nevermind.  Gone now...  I got 1 tho LOL

Last edited:
It is odd there were no size 10's. Backdoored?
I only saw sz 12+ when I refreshed, and then 11 popped up, but nothing would add to cart for me. I would've grabbed an 11 / 12 to try to trade for a 10, but that's nuts they didn't even load the most popular sizes.

Copped caged and uncaged whites ... cop now think later method ... I already have tw 1.0 and 2.0 wifey gonna kill me

Now sizes are popping back up. what the hell? Don't tell me "Sold Out" unless it's actually sold out, stupid site!

Kept refreshing on desktop and was showing sold out. Went to mobile and showed pretty much everything was in stock. Copped caged white via mobile.

Passing on this release but just tried to cart the white caged just for the heck of it and no problem. Seems like this wasn't that hard of a release to cop for those who wanted. Get ready for a size 8 white to reappear as I release from cart.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom