ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last edited:
I really wish Adidas would bring back the OG Pure Boosts. Those were the shoes that started the current Adidas wave (for me at least). I could go for a couple more pairs.

I really wish Adidas would bring back the OG Pure Boosts. Those were the shoes that started the current Adidas wave (for me at least). I could go for a couple more pairs.
Thats fair. I just use my pure boosts as a gym shoe. Trying to pick it over UB's for leisure is tough.

My PK Pure Boosts are more comfortable than my UBs in my personal opinion. Of course that's different for everyone. But not getting the grey pair when it was still available is probably one of my all time biggest regrets when it comes to sneaker buying.

I'd love for Adidas to release some of those every once in a while.

My PK Pure Boosts are more comfortable than my UBs in my personal opinion. Of course that's different for everyone. But not getting the grey pair when it was still available is probably one of my all time biggest regrets when it comes to sneaker buying.

I'd love for Adidas to release some of those every once in a while.
I think adidas missed out on money being made. For all those kids that can't afford UB, they could just cop a pair of PB. That PB sole is sooooo nice. For someone just beginning to try out adidas they were a great shoe to transition in. 

I hope these Day One Pure Boost ZG run the same as UB.  I went with my UB size.

That Bait link was clutch.  Free shipping, no tax, and under retail for the win.

Don't have the consortium pair, but if they're like the pure boost zg prime then they're TTS

What does consortium actually mean?
It's basically Adidas' version of Nikelab - A premium high tier line of footwear & apparel
Nah, Consortium refers to a group of retailers that have top tier adidas accounts so they get all the most limited adidas releases and adidas also does a series of collaborations with those retailers.

Last edited:

Anyone care to speculate why was there hype for the Livestock ZG Pureboost but not the Day One Consortium ZG Pureboost? 
Not sure , maybe because this isn't a sneaker store collab.

Day One isn't consortium nor is it a collaboration. It's a capsule collection and wasn't all that hyped up by adidas.
Not sure if it is a consortium release or not.

I saw most consortium accounts sell these, cant recall anyone that isnt a consortium one selling em.But on the other hand they will go up on ADC. which if im not mistaken  is weird cause consortium releases dont go up on ADC .

Weird release.
Anyone know how the pure boost ZG's fit?
I go TTS 
They're ugly and plain
I beg to differ . They are slightly more comfortable than Livestock's imo.

Also they have a classier vibe.

Especially the olives feel like a high end low top ,like Gucci., LV etc 
laugh.gif

To be fair, it doesn't help things at all when even retailers (granted, not adidas) are calling it a Consortium release. 
I have no idea why is that. Is it consortium release? If it aint , are they doing this on purpose? Or  is there miscommunication ? 
roll.gif

Anyway here are some pics of a Livestock , Day one  PB .

Love the suede details.

Also they feel more comfy , they got some kind of light padding on the heel.

^ Thanks for the infos. Nice to know when i'm waiting for my 2 pairs to arrive.

I went TTS and +.5 size up. Unfamiliar to the fit but reports say the ZG runs .5 small or very snug if TTS.

What do you reckon? (based on my size chart below)

^ Thanks for the infos. Nice to know when i'm waiting for my 2 pairs to arrive.

I went TTS and +.5 size up. Unfamiliar to the fit but reports say the ZG runs .5 small or very snug if TTS.

What do you reckon? (based on my size chart below)
You're good . I go TTS , but  + .5 should be good also.

Originally Posted by alphadog  

Anyway here are some pics of a Livestock , Day one  PB .

Love the suede details.

Also they feel more comfy , they got some kind of light padding on the heel.
Nice pictures of the Day Ones. Does this color look more tan or green/olive in person? Not sure if I should pick up this pair or the black pair in the collection or just pass altogether. I'm thinking the black pair looks too generic though so I'm leaning towards these.

Last edited:
I think the Day Ones are a pass for me. The knit on the outer section near the pinky toe and the wave of plastic in the back kind of mess up the silhouette for me

Nice pictures of the Day Ones. Does this color look more tan or green/olive in person? Not sure if I should pick up this pair or the black pair in the collection or just pass altogether. I'm thinking the black pair looks too generic though so I'm leaning towards these.
More like green /olive imo . Yeah passed on blacks for the same reason. 

I do like the tan day ones. I actually like some of the pure boosts but ive never tried any on. Buy too much other **** smh

Hoping you guys can help me out!

I tried to cart the pure boost in black/black from Bait and it keeps taking me back to the home screen? Does this mean they are sold out? Website shows that they are available in all sizes.

Back
Top Bottom