ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeh same just copped the olives (gold ? )  

thought black looked more of my style but the more i look at olives the better it gets

now i need to figure out what kind of pants and color to wear with it hahaha

^ Please note that we are unable to ship adidas  merchandise to countries outside of the EU. This rule was implemented by adidas on the 1st of January 2013 and is something we as a retailer must adhere to. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Anyway, copped on the Pureboost ZG PK..these are nice consortiums. Heard they run .5 small?

Anyone care to speculate why was there hype for the Livestock ZG Pureboost but not the Day One Consortium ZG Pureboost? 

The fact that they're making ads for this, which they don't normally do for the one-off shoe collabs, gives me hope this will be a bigger capsule not just a single shoe, and therefore might actually drop on ADC instead of just consortium boutiques.

The fact that they're making ads for this, which they don't normally do for the one-off shoe collabs, gives me hope this will be a bigger capsule not just a single shoe, and therefore might actually drop on ADC instead of just consortium boutiques.
I really hope they drop on ADC. These are my favorite 3.0's.

Woahhhhh. I thought i saw some pics back that had the 3.0 knit? 

OG knit? Even better. Must cop. That knit looks gorgeous. 
There are some 3.0s coming out that look slightly similar to the RC, like these:

That might be what you're thinking of...

Yes the eBay store is better so you get eBay bucks. But now it's sold out.

Thanks for the heads up. These guys are legit? $165 with free shipping seems too good to be true

Woops double post. Always forget to reply to multiple.

Last edited:
Not for me but repped. Was shocked that it didn't get SL'd when @QaveJeepney
 posted that link last night.

RIP if someone drops a Silver Medal link...

Ya I was wondering why no one responded to it. I knew someone in here loved the MCs.
Anyway hoped you guys got your pairs. eBay was the route for me since ebay bucks and both ebates and mrrebates. Haha I double dip.

Day One isn't consortium nor is it a collaboration. It's a capsule collection and wasn't all that hyped up by adidas.
To be fair, it doesn't help things at all when even retailers (granted, not adidas) are calling it a Consortium release. 

Back
Top Bottom