ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SC is censored... you can't link anything to there. But they get a lot of news from Complex, or Complex takes a lot of info from SC. So you can basically interchange the two

Got an email from footlocker that some ultra boosts are comin out online tomorrow, does that mean they will be comin out in stores too? I'm in Hawaii and there is a footlocker a block away from my hotel LOL

Is it just me but I like the grey with hints of olives.
I like that pair too. Still not 100% sold on the translucent cage; seems alright but think I'd prefer something closer to the two-tone cage on the creams. Think I'll definitely be trying to grab a pair of those, especially with the heel cup

Last edited:
Got an email from footlocker that some ultra boosts are comin out online tomorrow, does that mean they will be comin out in stores too? I'm in Hawaii and there is a footlocker a block away from my hotel LOL
Tomorrow's restock is only online. Did you already check it out over there? I know FTL got hit with an in store restock of Core Black & White 2.0s about a week ago

SC is censored... you can't link anything to there. But they get a lot of news from Complex, or Complex takes a lot of info from SC. So you can basically interchange the two
Gotcha, I was just trine post a link to an article about how bad Nike is doing financially this year compared to their usual goals and what they make

Just copped the coral boostvibes laces, they were sold out earlier but I guess there was a restock or maybe people's carts expired. This makes me want the white UB (lol STILL returning the uncaged whites tho bc meh)

Dont say this to Euro's. THey'd rip your head off.

I agree though. I just can't wear black shoes when i wear navy suits or anything dark blue. It just looks odd to me
lol yeah I remember one dude in here (or yeezy thread) that gave a whole color coordination lesson. I forgot if it was same dude that said no one dresses better than him and he post a fit of his Ed Hardy attire
Ah yes ... His clothing looked like he was cast in the Jersey Shore - Like Pauly D. Sadly, he actually did it in 2 forums (think the Lebron forum as well). You're talking about about dude that showed us pics of his flat/house, too?

EDIT: NVM, I see someone dug it up
roll.gif

Last edited:
Ah yes ... His clothing looked like he was cast in the Jersey Shore - Like Pauly D. Sadly, he actually did it in 2 forums (think the Lebron forum as well). You're talking about about dude that showed us pics of his flat/house, too?

EDIT: NVM, I see someone dug it up:rofl:

yes. red and black kitchen?

EDIT: NVM, I see someone dug it up:rofl:
yes. red and black kitchen?
Yes! And at least according to him, it was FIRE ... 
grin.gif
 As someone who was self proclaimed "en vogue," he seemed to behind the curve with fashion and home decor 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom