ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
laugh.gif

solar reds > 

Just tried on the Uncaged at my local Champs and I tried on my usual UB size which is an 8, which is also my TTS (I like a snug fit) and here's what I think...

The PK is definitely a little stretchier IMO on these than regular UBs and width is the same to me.

The overall feel is good but these DEFINITELY run long I took a few pics to show what I mean. I'm lifting my big toe to show where it's at but if you can't see it just look at the bottom of my finger to the end of the shoe. That's a lot of room so I'm def gonna go a half size down and recommend y'all do as well 

Last edited:
I'm looking to double up on my creams. I'm keeping my eyes peeled for a size 9 and less than $270. Lmk if you guys see something PM me with links!

Last edited:

Just tried on the Uncaged at my local Champs and I tried on my usual UB size which is an 8, which is also my TTS (I like a snug fit) and here's what I think...

The PK is definitely a little stretchier IMO on these than regular UBs and width is the same to me.

The overall feel is good but these DEFINITELY run long I took a few pics to show what I mean. I'm lifting my big toe to show where it's at but if you can't see it just look at the bottom of my finger to the end of the shoe. That's a lot of room so I'm def gonna go a half size down and recommend y'all do as well 
Is you big toe your longest toe?

Back
Top Bottom