ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sports authority just upped their closing sale to 25-50% off. you guys looking for the common colorways may want to check it out. I bought 2 pairs so far. Core black gradients for 20% off and Collegiate royal for 28% off. The 28% was because of the friends and family extra 10% off on top of the original 20%.  

Sports authority just upped their closing sale to 25-50% off. you guys looking for the common colorways may want to check it out. I bought 2 pairs so far. Core black gradients for 20% off and Collegiate royal for 28% off. The 28% was because of the friends and family extra 10% off on top of the original 20%.  
Were there a lot of pairs? thinking of driving to one but I don't wanna make the trip if they arent going to have my size

Didn't someone else here picked up the last remaining sizes? I would cop the blacks for sure at that price.

Were there a lot of pairs? thinking of driving to one but I don't wanna make the trip if they arent going to have my size
There were a few sizes in Core black, collegiate blue and gradient gray. I didn't ask about stock but I'm also located in NYC so I'm sure a lot of people have already ran though there. Smaller areas probably would have more stock if they carried it in the first place. Sorry if that doesn't help.

The city your gym is located could be a big reason why your monthly is insane. Go next door to Mountain View and your luck might change.
Oh it definitely is, but I'm just a couple blocks away so I want to be able to just walk to the gym during working. Usually go from 11-12 or 1-2 every other day. But yeah, gotta pay for convenience 

Be careful with Saints, I know someone who received a fake pair of UB from them. Some of their shoes are real.  They do refund right away though if you happened to receive fake shoes.
their customer service is why i would buy from them but i have no patience. if i had waited it out i would have had burgandys :frown:

their customer service is why i would buy from them but i have no patience. if i had waited it out i would have had burgandys :frown:
Pakho had a size 10 I think earlier or yesterday...  Came out to $350 or something like that...  I saw someone post on FB earlier. 

EDIT:  Forgot link wont work if you are not part of the group... 

Last edited:

Lol yeh bro they do 

Check it, its great 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Uncaged should be fairly easy to cop so long as you try hahah most general sizes sat for good hours on Adidas UK so I'm assuming there's a lot to go around

Last thing I wanna see that day is someone complaining about how they missed out  
mean.gif

GR not limited!
Same can be said for all the OG PK pattern UBs and also NMDs but they still disappear fairly quick...  I am just hoping that I can walk in store, see them, try them on and then buy if I like...  Not a BNTL scenario 
laugh.gif

Speaking of gym memberships, they're f'n absurd here.  I remember paying $10 a month at Bally Total Fitness.  
sick.gif
If anyone is shopping for a gym membership, it never hurts to look at Costco and Sam's. You can essentially get 2 years for the price of 1. I believe when I looked last, 24 Hour's (not the elite or whatever the hell it's called) worked out to about $15 a month, if my memory serves me correctly. No sign up fees either, I think.

EDIT:

"$16.66" a month for the Club Sport Membership

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom