ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Speaking of gym memberships, they're f'n absurd here.  I remember paying $10 a month at Bally Total Fitness.  
sick.gif

No credit anything for sneakers, ever. Only way to enjoy this game. Debit card, cash, paypal balance, gifts. The end.

Speaking of gym memberships, they're f'n absurd here.  I remember paying $10 a month at Bally Total Fitness.   :x

yo, i work in health insurance, people can get reimbursed for gym memberships depending on plans. some of the costs of gym memberships I see is insane. im talking $200+ a month easy

yo, i work in health insurance, people can get reimbursed for gym memberships depending on plans. some of the costs of gym memberships I see is insane. im talking $200+ a month easy
I'm paying $90 a month at a climbing gym. That is the student rate I signed up for when I was still a student...

On another note though, putting on UBs after wearing climbing shoes for a few hours is heaven.

pay all of them (aside from the gym, im a runner :lol:), including my credit card companies for the past 4 years. I have plenty of experience in all of it, I got myself into BIG trouble but also got myself out. My minimum payments were huge, and I saw how much extra per month I could actually have, if I wasnt paying back these companies. College me was not very smart.

Same. First day of college, discover was on campus offering free subway for anyone who signed up for a card. Graduated with some serious debit al for a damn sandwich.

pay all of them (aside from the gym, im a runner
laugh.gif
), including my credit card companies for the past 4 years. I have plenty of experience in all of it, I got myself into BIG trouble but also got myself out. My minimum payments were huge, and I saw how much extra per month I could actually have, if I wasnt paying back these companies. College me was not very smart.

When you start paying minimum balances, and having balances carry over, and then you're forced to use other credit cards to start paying things off, because you have no actual cash, you dig yourself pretty deep.
Well glad you got out of that hole.

Living beyond your means is the main issue. And credit cards enable that if you are foolish and have no self-control.

I haven't used my debit card in 10years+. If you play it smart, credit cards are the way to go.

It's like Adult Chuck E Cheese. You earn points (tickets) and you get a fancy prize (free sh*t / cash back).

$10 Planet Fitness is the biz 
glasses.gif
Planet Fitness?!?! You better be careful, the Swole team gonna judge you.

Free bagels and pizza at the beginning of the Month? $10? Smartest gym there is out there.

Work out get gainz, eat that trash at the beginning of the month, lose all gainz, repeat.

Speaking of gym memberships, they're f'n absurd here.  I remember paying $10 a month at Bally Total Fitness.   :x

$399 two year prepaid membership from costco. Works out to be $16.65 per month when broken down. I remember when it was only $299.....

Free bagels and pizza at the beginning of the Month? $10? Smartest gym there is out there.

Work out get gainz, eat that trash at the beginning of the month, lose all gainz, repeat.
Lol yeah they know what they're doing with that

luckily I always go kinda late so I miss all that 
laugh.gif

$399 two year prepaid membership from costco. Works out to be $16.65 per month when broken down. I remember when it was only $299.....
That was before the fitness hype and the THOTS didn't have IG/Snapchat accounts yet.

Well glad you got out of that hole.

Living beyond your means is the main issue. And credit cards enable that if you are foolish and have no self-control.

I haven't used my debit card in 10years+. If you play it smart, credit cards are the way to go.

It's like Adult Chuck E Cheese. You earn points (tickets) and you get a fancy prize (free sh*t / cash back).

you see it alot clearer than I did haha. Like I said, i dont know people situations, something like that I figured i would share my own experience though haha

:rofl: im glad someone said something about the pizza. I cant believe they do that to the people that go there. And then people actually eat it?!!

you see it alot clearer than I did haha. Like I said, i dont know people situations, something like that I figured i would share my own experience though haha
roll.gif
im glad someone said something about the pizza. I cant believe they do that to the people that go there. And then people actually eat it?!!
Yes, they used to serve supreme before that used to sell out. Now its the basic cheese and pepperoni.

I've seen folk grab some on the way out of their "workout"

It's great. No judgement zone.

My favorite are the folks who act Alpha in there and drop 15s like they are 100lbs dumbbells. Then get all hyped when they get lunk alarmed.

Back
Top Bottom