ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Repped thanks for the link been waiting for these to restock. Now to wait 1 month + for delivery [emoji]128514[/emoji]
i'm in the same boat. time to flex with the keychain-game when they arrive 
laugh.gif

I just take a scissors to them when they get too shaggy.  Super easy and quick.  No need for a fabric shaver.
Thanks! Is there some kind of limit to where eventually you'll end up shaving off too much of the fabric and it ends up screwing over the knit? that's what i'm mainly concerned about, i'll probably end up ordering the one from Amazon to use on clothes too. 

Hey guys need some input - is 300 USD too much for these considering the condition?

Last edited:
haha thanks guys, confirmed my instinct.

Was considering these because they're quite hard to find in the UK - can't find any in my size for a reasonable price. Might have to bite the bullet and buy it from GOAT and pay the extra 50 bucks.

Those royals are so dope theyve been a target since i got my first pair of UB in January. Theyve become a lot more scarce since then. One of the original colors i still need to add to my collection

Am I stupid for not copping the Alpha Bounce? I don't love it but will it be worth something later on? I feel like it's just adidas and post yeezy L hype
Don't get caught up in the hype. Peeps on eBay have been trying to sell for $135 plus shipping and they have been sitting (desirable sizes too).

Most importantly buy what you like not what others say you should like.

Hey guys need some input - is 300 USD too much for these considering the condition?
If your gonna match these up with ripped jeans to complete the look then go for it.

I should start putting holes in my Creams and resell them for $400.
mean.gif

shoot should've went with the black pair. the shoelace tips are cool haha.

Back
Top Bottom