ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

http://www.jnco.com/collections/jeans/products/mammoth?variant=6650684357

32" leg opening

wasn't the BEYOND BAGGY at Miller's Outpost/Anchor Blue a 36" opening at one point?
This had me rolling looking at those pics 
roll.gif

If my girl has a 8.5 womens ultra boost and says she would choose a 9 for her next pair should I get a 9 for her in mesh NMDs or 8.5?

If I was gonna wear those I'd need a pair of JNCO's to hide them

Hopefully next you won't be resurrecting the biker shorts fad to show off your UB's :D

EDIT: LMFAO. I didn't really want that picture attached to my post for to long. You got the idea.

Last edited:
Anyone curious about the Alphabounce sizing, it runs big. Tried on a 9.5, which felt almost like a 10.5. Tried a 9 and it felt like my sz10 UB. Overall, decent shoe for $100..but I passed. :tongue:

Last edited:
But back on topic, I hope the 29th date floating around is legit. UB choices have been pretty stale as of late.

But back on topic, I hope the 29th date floating around is legit. UB choices have been pretty stale as of late.
No lie. Were MGs the last new OG knit?
Nah, Rainbow LTDs released in asia after MGs. I believe SBs & HSN collab also dropped after MGs.

But as of now the MGs were the last semi-GR UB to have the og knit. I wouldn't put it out of the realm of possibility for them to eventually release a few more though.

Nah, Rainbow LTDs released in asia after MGs. I believe SBs & HSN collab also dropped after MGs.

But as of now the MGs were the last semi-GR UB to have the og knit. I wouldn't put it out of the realm of possibility for them to eventually release a few more though.

Your right. My bad. I didn't even think to mention the collabs or the exclusive release.

Yea i wasnt really including collabs cause i can never get them lmao

Itll be crazy if they leave it in the past though. The 2017s look ok but still not holding a candle to the OG. Gradients suck

Back
Top Bottom