ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CB 1.0, Wool Grey and Solar Yellow's sizes 10-11 $150-200 at a local shop. I know it's a vague description but if anyone is located in the JC/Union City/Hoboken area then this could be a solid deal. As per the comments, the Solar Yellow's are the $150 pair. Message him if interested, he'll typically ship for an extra $20-30 or so.

Hey guys,

Somehow Adidas sent me a pair of 2.0 Triple Whites today in size 12 (my size) without an order confirmation or any documentation. I spoke to customer service and I could find no record of me ordering this as I ordered my pair of triple whites from Macy's (FinishLine) and a pair from Champs, which I returned. I never purchased from ADC. At first I was upset as I assumed Adidas charged me for this but apparently not as there is no order confirmation. Adidas sent me a free pair of triple white 2.0 in my size. The customer rep's manager said I am not liable to return them since there is no order confirmation associated with it. They sent me someone else's pair.

Anyways, legit checks:

This is a pair of Core Blacks I ordered via ebay. Seller said he is on here! :smile:

Wool Grey Sz 12 ordered from kixify via paypal invoice.

3M Sz 12 ordered  via paypal invoice (ebay listing):

Last edited:

Hey guys,

Somehow Adidas sent me a pair of 2.0 Triple Whites today in size 12 (my size) without an order confirmation or any documentation. I spoke to customer service and I could find no record of me ordering this as I ordered my pair of triple whites from Macy's (FinishLine) and a pair from Champs, which I returned. I never purchased from ADC. At first I was upset as I assumed Adidas charged me for this but apparently not as there is no order confirmation. Adidas sent me a free pair of triple white 2.0 in my size. The customer rep's manager said I am not liable to return them since there is no order confirmation associated with it. They sent me someone else's pair.

Anyways, legit checks:

This is a pair of Core Blacks I ordered via ebay. Seller said he is on here! :smile:

Core Blacks look good to me

Hey guys,

Anyways, legit checks:

Those all look legit to me.

Have you ever ordered anything from ADC before?

Hey guys,

Anyways, legit checks:

Every single thing looks legit in here. 
Nice pickups, nice story too :smile: 

Those all look legit to me.

Have you ever ordered anything from ADC before?
Yeah, tons of stuff. I only kept a few of it though. Ordered 2.0 Core Blacks, which I returned as the knit pattern really bothered me after comparing it to the 1.0, which I bought from ADC as well. Also, ordered my brother a pair of 1.0 Core Blacks as well from ADC. The only other pair of Ultra Boosts I bought from ADC were the Solar Red 2.0, which I returned after looking at the knit pattern. Black laces weren't enough to make it appeal to me. 

Other stuff I recently ordered were some Adidas Originals shirts and soccer pants. Otherwise, most of my Ultra Boosts are from other Adidas retailers or recently from ebay/kixify, etc. 

Last edited:

Yeah, tons of stuff. I only kept a few of it though. Ordered 2.0 Core Blacks, which I returned as the knit pattern really bothered me after comparing it to the 1.0, which I bought from ADC as well. Also, ordered my brother a pair of 1.0 as well. Other stuff I recently ordered were some Adidas Originals shirts and soccer pants. 
Could have been a gift maybe? Regardless, nice score.

Word so they have your address on file at least. Still crazy, but it'd be way crazier if you had never ordered from them before haha.

Hopefully they don't hit you with a charge down the line.
Yeah, I'm going to watch out for it. Also, they sent it from Adidas Portland, Oregon. A lot of the stuff I get is from Spartanburg SC I think? Or is that just the return address? 

Could have been a gift maybe? Regardless, nice score.
Hmmm, yes, that's possible I guess. Gift that got sent to the wrong address. Anyways, I'll take it. $200 shoes for free. :smile:

Might return my Macy's pair now though as I only want a single pair of the triple whites. Knit pattern still bothers me. 

Yeah everything I've ever ordered from ADC has come from Spartanburg. Weird that it came from Portland.

Random gift maybe? Selected at random? Adidas is trying to market themselves in a new way and maybe thats part of it. Definetly creates brand loyalty if they send you free stuff :lol: and nike def doesnt do that

Half way through a lace swap.  Stock cream laces -> lacelab light grey leather 36".  I had to flatten the tips with some pliers to get them through the small eyelets. PITA, not looking forward to doing the other shoe.

Still think the stock laces might be > any replacements.

Random gift maybe? Selected at random? Adidas is trying to market themselves in a new way and maybe thats part of it. Definetly creates brand loyalty if they send you free stuff
laugh.gif
and nike def doesnt do that
Well, to be more specific, it was sent from 5055 N Greeley Ave Portland, Oregon? Is that a local Adidas store? Maybe a phone order? 

It seems to be a retail store in North Portland. Upon further research, it's also the location of the Adidas employee store and Adidas America headquarters.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/adidas-america-portland

Last edited:
Yeah sorry @garbageman but I can't stand when people do lace swaps on the creams. No other lace is near that awesome color of the original ones. I would never ever swap them out.

Yeah sorry @garbageman but I can't stand when people do lace swaps on the creams. No other lace is near that awesome color of the original ones. I would never ever swap them out.

Couldnt agree with this better myself. I'm ready to declare the stock cream laces as the best stock laces in any shoe of all time haha

Last edited:
Couldnt agree with this better myself. I'm ready to anoint the stock cream laces as the best stock laces in any shoe of all time haha
I wouldn't recommend anointing your laces if you like them.  Oil would definitely stain them and probably ruin them.
laugh.gif

I agree they are probably the best stock laces ever...sometimes after
nthat.gif
I order random stuff on the internet though.

The light grey matches the grey threads in the knit pretty well, but now I see the cream laces are impossible to top.

I wouldn't recommend anointing your laces if you like them.  Oil would definitely stain them and probably ruin them. :lol:

I agree they are probably the best stock laces ever...sometimes after :nthat: I order random stuff on the internet though.
The light grey matches the grey threads in the knit pretty well, but now I see the cream laces are impossible to top.

Repped wrong choice of word :rofl: I fixed it.

And thats the way it goes...never know until you give it a shot. Sure you can find another use for them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom