ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if you've got money to blow just pick those creams up for 285. but if you're watching your wallet i personally agree with @jstrath, that anything over 250 is too much. especially considering there were a couple restocks over the last month or so.

Thanks!! I shouldn't be buying anything else for a while just picked up the shrimp camo Nmd and the core black Ub 2.0

It's barely Thursday.. Chill.
Barely? The business day is already over in the UK. Thanks for your helpful response though
happy.gif
Some places take a week or more to ship

Quick question thinking about picking up OG Blacks (B27171) but I'd have to size down .5

Anyone have any experience with the sizing compared to Wools/Creams/CB1.0s etc... I'm guessing I can just rock without the insole.

Quick question thinking about picking up OG Blacks (B27171) but I'd have to size down .5

Anyone have any experience with the sizing compared to Wools/Creams/CB1.0s etc... I'm guessing I can just rock without the insole.
same size for all (at least for me)...but your 1.0s will be more snug than the others. Sizing up on 1.0 will leave too much room up front.

Damn that sucks, do you know why LN-CC cancelled the order?
They said that my size became unavailable right when the order was being processed. I had asked you earlier about the restocks and if you happened to notice a size 10UK. It's all good though I ordered from Aspecto the same day they sent the cancellation and that order arrived two days later. Actually my purple pair was just delivered from Farfetch ($156 shipped) and their packing is top notch.

Those flyknit racers comfy?
comfortable in a different sense when compared to the UBs. very light and breathable. since the weather has become more warm here in Cali, i've been wearing my racers more over my UBs now.

comfortable in a different sense when compared to the UBs. very light and breathable. since the weather has become more warm here in Cali, i've been wearing my racers more over my UBs now.
Summer temps are here as well and the UBs haven't been getting as much wear.  NMDs, Adizeros, and some various Nikes have taken over the rotation. 

anyone know if there are any size 14 og navys around the milpitas area?
Dude I checked everywhere in the bay. Ended up grabbing my size 13s from ebay for 220. Wasn't too happy to not pay retail but if you could find a pair for the same amount, that's not too bad of a premium

If you find some in store please let me know because I already want to double up 
mean.gif

Dude I checked everywhere in the bay. Ended up grabbing my size 13s from ebay for 220. Wasn't too happy to not pay retail but if you could find a pair for the same amount, that's not too bad of a premium

If you find some in store please let me know because I already want to double up 
mean.gif
looks like the navy's dried up in the bay,

size 14 is super scarce lol

Back
Top Bottom