ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So many people slept on MG because they were restocking so much at one point. But if it says ltd you better get it for retail while you can. They dump restocks and then cut it off with no warnings.

Where are these triple blacks at mannn

So many people slept on MG because they were restocking so much at one point. But if it says ltd you better get it for retail while you can. They dump restocks and then cut it off with no warnings.

By the time I found out about UB's they were all gone
mad.gif

By the time I found out about UB's they were all gone >:

At least resale isnt bad! Id probably save the $150 or so from HS and just get the MG if i was deciding on what to buy personally. You can just about buy another pair for retail with that lol.

I had a pair of HS and they were very underwhelming in my opinion. I couldnt try them on but i couldnt see myself paying that premium over the other dark grey pairs unless i really had the cash like that.

Yeah they were sitting at villa for weeks and people weren't copping.

Man I have no idea. The prices I see for them seem ridiculous lately, like $500+. I don't wanna say that's the "going rate" but it seems to be the case nowadays.

I'm a sz 11 and some dude on eBay is asking 750 for the Olives. I just laughed and kept going.

Does sizing up increase the width or length of the shoe? (UB)
Im assuming more length than width. I wear an 11.5 (half up from true size) and it fits well with some wiggle room. Just ordered a 12. I'll let you know how it fits when I receive them.

Back
Top Bottom