ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

So if they are all named Solar red, how would you differentiate them?
The 1st one I just refer to them as the "Solar Reds" because the entire upper is that color so it makes sense in this instance. The 2nd pair I've always called them the "Gradient Reds" because they are from the Gradient pack along with the black and grey pair and the clear green pair. The newest pair I wouldn't even know what to call it because its so new but I definitely wouldn't call them solar reds. I feel like its misleading considering there's just as much black on the shoe as there is solar red.

Dreads....Discount Reds 
nthat.gif

New member like below 100 post count. Lol.
How come its acceptable to have .0 if its the triple white?
Because I'm pretty sure when we use 2.0 on the new Core Black and white pair that we're referring to the updated model of the shoe itself as in the new knit pattern that's never been used along with using the new continental sole. Not the colorway

The 1st one I just refer to them as the "Solar Reds" because the entire upper is that color so it makes sense in this instance. The 2nd pair I've always called them the "Gradient Reds" because they are from the Gradient pack along with the black and grey pair and the clear green pair. The newest pair I wouldn't even know what to call it because its so new but I definitely wouldn't call them solar reds. I feel like its misleading considering there's just as much black on the shoe as there is solar red.
I dunno bro, that just sounds way more confusing than what was proposed.

Even ADC has them as: Color Core Black / Core Black / Solar Red (AQ5930).

I dunno bro, that just sounds way more confusing than what was proposed.

Even ADC has them as: Color Core Black / Core Black / Solar Red (AQ5930).
About a week ago when the sample images were up on the thread someone had called them lavas and that stuck for a few pages hahah

roll.gif

I think they're fire.  Tossing those black laces on ASAP.  Adidas should have released them with black laces, probably would have sold a lot more. 

I think they're fire.  Tossing those black laces on ASAP.  Adidas should have released them with black laces, probably would have sold a lot more. 
I think they are dope too. Gonna take a side-by-side pic when I get them with my Solar reds (1.0).

Guess there wasn't a fashion ambassador or a big enough hype in here for lurker/resellers to cop.

Jerry Lorenzo, wear them...
roll.gif

Because I'm pretty sure when we use 2.0 on the new Core Black and white pair that we're referring to the updated model of the shoe itself as in the new knit pattern that's never been used along with using the new continental sole. Not the colorway
I get what your saying but they are all solar red and its confusing which one people will be refering to.

hey yo

anyone experienced with EQT athleisure pack 2/3? there's a deal on END clothing that i don't wanna miss cause I have yet to feel a PK+boost shoe (and people are saying that 2/3 is one of the comfiest that adidas ever made)

I need to ask for sizing. people are saying to go TTS or go halfsize down for super snug fit which makes me confused cause I got wide feet. I wear:

US10 in mesh rosherun
US10 in flyknit rosherun
US10.5/11 in basketball/flyknit racer/running shoes (cause they tend to have slim silhouette)
size M (10-11) in nike presto
US 9.5 in Qasa High
US 10 in Puma R698

i figured out to get US10 as the primeknit will molded to my feet per 3-4 uses.

any input? thanks in advance.

Paid $200 for them from End :frown:

Go down .5 they run big.

Also, do not even come close to UB in terms of comfort/stability.

The weirdest thing just happened, I offered a guy 230 shipped for creams through PP invoice. He said he wanted to confirm that it was my e-mail address.. so he asked me to make an offer through the e-bay listing for 1$. He would accept and therefore ship it through Ebay to confirm it was my e-mail. I offered 1$ and he accepted. Is this guy crazy or what? I mean, I'm not scandalous or anything and I'm still gonna pay his invoice when he sends it,  but is there something fishy going on here?? Or did this guy just set himself up and luck out that I'm not shady like that? 

Back
Top Bottom