ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So the guy asks me for 350 on top initially, I'm hoping I can haggle it down a little bit. Kinda regret selling the 3ms cause that's what he wanted in the trade with the creams.

Maybe 300-315 I can get him down too, considering I paid retail for the creams.

Not sure if this will help anyone or not, but the knit on my Wool Greys was getting a little too fuzzy for my liking so I took a fabric shaver to it and they turned out great. I took the best "before and after" pictures I could but honestly the camera focus and my grey painted walls don't do it much justice. They were really frizzy, especially after cleaning them a few times. I used the below shaver on the lowest setting (closest shave) and just went to town.

Amazon product ASIN B008I25368

So the guy asks me for 350 on top initially, I'm hoping I can haggle it down a little bit. Kinda regret selling the 3ms cause that's what he wanted in the trade with the creams.

Maybe 300-315 I can get him down too, considering I paid retail for the creams.

Considering you paid retail for creams, if you can get him to 300-315, that would be a good deal man.

View media item 2034221
Not sure if this will help anyone or not, but the knit on my Wool Greys was getting a little too fuzzy for my liking so I took a fabric shaver to it and they turned out great. I took the best "before and after" pictures I could but honestly the camera focus and my grey painted walls don't do it much justice. They were really frizzy, especially after cleaning them a few times. I used the below shaver on the lowest setting (closest shave) and just went to town.

http://www.amazon.com/Conair-Battery-Operated-Fabric-Defuzzer/dp/B008I25368?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

It will. Thank you for the info

Originally Posted by kevinh1  

Repped, good to know.

Good to know, my creams got a little more fuzzy after cleaning. Guess they need a shave
smokin.gif

Last edited:

i actually use this for my clothes lol. good idea

All are named solar red and not 'bred' or 'lavas' so not really reachin'
There's a difference between a shoes nickname and the name of a color on the shoe. I just don't see how you can consider either of those shoes a .0 when they only have the same color on them rather than looking anything like each other

There's a difference between a shoes nickname and the name of a color on the shoe. I just don't see how you can consider either of those shoes a .0 when they only have the same color on them rather than looking anything like each other
So if they are all named Solar red, how would you differentiate them?

Technically I am a new member. Just been in this thread long enough to build a reputation.
New member like below 100 post count. Lol.

How come its acceptable to have .0 if its the triple white?

New member like below 100 post count. Lol.
C'mon now. a below 100 post count would be something in the likes of:

Looking for OG purp for lower than retail / Anyone know what stores have triple blacks? / Is $1000 a good deal for Gray wools?

Back
Top Bottom