ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Someone say 3M?
tongue.gif
them ziplocs tho.. lmao

I'm very relaxed. That was the first thing I saw.

Shoes in zip lock bags always freaked me out for some reason. Take no offense.

I never post shoe pics (or post that much at all hahaha) but I think (aside from triple black UB) I'm boosted out, started with turtle doves and packers first 3M drop and I couldn't stop ...so I present to you my boosts (well the size 5.5 wood wood I got for my girl and that Navy I returned)
ALL at retail, either at store or manual via Internet (1 live store raffle, 1 Twitter raffle)...so just saying it's possible, and I work a 9-5 with the worst internet service hahaha
NTers helped with information leading to instore cream and 2015 white purchases (I've thanked you guys before)...anyhow just thought I'd share. Never give up! Take no Ls HahahaView media item 2029648

YO what are those second left on the bottom :nerd:

I'm very relaxed. That was the first thing I saw.

Shoes in zip lock bags always freaked me out for some reason. Take no offense.

Haha.. as I stated before, im remodeling a condo I bought so it can grt dusty at times, and Im pretty anal about keeping my kicks clean. -_- They'll soon be replaced by those plastic drop-from boxes. :smile:

Yeah that was me, there was like 3-4 sizes in store. Copped an 8 to oop but person who I was supposed to oop to on NT stopped responding so I gave it to a friend who was looking.
You never hit me back [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

For anyone that missed out on White 2.0, I just returned a sz10 and sz12 for friends that didn't want them on ADC launch.

Expect to see them back up some time mid-week next week.

regret not buying multiples of 3m. Funny, I actually disliked 3M until i got them in hand. Thought they looked foolish.

Hah..I knew someone was going to say something. Im in the process of remodeling a condo I bought so ziplocks will soon be replaced by those plastic drop-front boxes.
happy.gif
hey whatever works man, just thought it was funny. nice collection

regret not buying multiples of 3m. Funny, I actually disliked 3M until i got them in hand. Thought they looked foolish.
yeah same...they're awesome in hand and IMO a lot more impressive that core blacks. I've worn my 3m the most.

My size too. Over here struggling to find one pair and you got three lol

I caught the ruvilla restock and decided to triple up on them.

Funny, exact same thing happened to me. Bought it just to add to my collection, and it ended up being one of my top 3 colorways. :D

hey whatever works man, just thought it was funny. nice collection

Haha, thanks. All my family and friends also think I'm a little weird and give me that wtf are you doing look everytime they see my sneakers in ziplocks as well so nothing new to me. :tongue:

Last edited:
I caught the ruvilla restock and decided to triple up on them.
Funny, exact same thing happened to me. Bought it just to add to my collection, and it ended up being one of my top 3 colorways. :D
Haha, thanks. All my family and friends also think I'm a little weird and give me that wtf are you doing look everytime they see my sneakers in ziplocks as well so nothing new to me. :tongue:

I was late to the UB party so I've been struggling finding certain pairs for a decent price. This forum has been extremely helpful though.

What happened in your past with shoes and zip locks? :smile:

zip lock bags are for food to me. I always thought someone should have a back ground check if they zip lock bag their shoes. Like there has to be some dead bodies in the basement with that one.

I just want to marinate some rib eyes with those zip locks.

Back
Top Bottom