ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I never post shoe pics (or post that much at all hahaha) but I think (aside from triple black UB) I'm boosted out, started with turtle doves and packers first 3M drop and I couldn't stop ...so I present to you my boosts (well the size 5.5 wood wood I got for my girl and that Navy I returned)
ALL at retail, either at store or manual via Internet (1 live store raffle, 1 Twitter raffle)...so just saying it's possible, and I work a 9-5 with the worst internet service hahaha
NTers helped with information leading to instore cream and 2015 white purchases (I've thanked you guys before)...anyhow just thought I'd share. Never give up! Take no Ls HahahaView media item 2029648

those og nmd 
eek.gif

Kina wish that 3m restock would of been real but mehh can't win them all. My small collection!!!!! I think I'm just gonna dish out for the highsnobiety ub.
This is probably the time to do it, from now and probably for another couple weeks prices will probably sit around where they are, maybe even dip a little, but eventually the price is gonna jump back up once they start drying up.

This is probably the time to do it, from now and probably for another couple weeks prices will probably sit around where they are, maybe even dip a little, but eventually the price is gonna jump back up once they start drying up.

Yeah slept on a pair for 285 thinking I could find something better [emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji]. Now they are sitting close to 350, kicking my self lol .
MG are on the rise as well reason why I'll pay a bit more extra for the highsnobiety pair.

I never post shoe pics (or post that much at all hahaha) but I think (aside from triple black UB) I'm boosted out, started with turtle doves and packers first 3M drop and I couldn't stop ...so I present to you my boosts (well the size 5.5 wood wood I got for my girl and that Navy I returned)
ALL at retail, either at store or manual via Internet (1 live store raffle, 1 Twitter raffle)...so just saying it's possible, and I work a 9-5 with the worst internet service hahaha
NTers helped with information leading to instore cream and 2015 white purchases (I've thanked you guys before)...anyhow just thought I'd share. Never give up! Take no Ls Hahaha
Any double-ups of any pairs?

Yeah slept on a pair for 285 thinking I could find something better [emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji]. Now they are sitting close to 350, kicking my self lol .
MG are on the rise as well reason why I'll pay a bit more extra for the highsnobiety pair.
Damn didnt know 3M now goes for that price. Good thing I was able to get that for retail.

Back
Top Bottom