ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would anyone be able to help me out with the creams in a 9.5?

Best not to talk about trading or buying openly in the thread - you could get temporarily banned for it.

N/m. Cancel that. I just double checked his sig. My bad.

Last edited:
For those with creams and solebox, did you go with the same sz? My 8.5 creams fit more comfortable than my 8.5 SNS, should I go 8.5 or 8 solebox?
I went same size. SNS fit tighter than creams. Woodwoods also fit tighter than creams. Highsnobiety fit same as creams.

I was given a pretty nice discount coupon for ADC.. can't figure out what to use it on since UBs are excluded and that's all I really buy

Any ideas? :nerd:

I was given a pretty nice discount coupon for ADC.. can't figure out what to use it on since UBs are excluded and that's all I really buy

Any ideas?
nerd.gif
Socks

in addition to whatever else you buy of course lol

Socks

in addition to whatever else you buy of course lol

I was planning on grabbing a few pairs of the climacool no shows, need a pair of kicks or something to make it worthwhile though lol

Even UB STs and the new energy boosts are excluded :lol:

Last edited:

Any ideas?
nerd.gif
If you have an adidas store near you that carries UBs (it's usually only performance stores that stock them), you can sometimes use coupons in store that would otherwise not work online. It's really just at the employees discretion wether or not they want to let you use it, cause they might tell you it won't work even if they tried, but they're wrong.

I was planning on grabbing a few pairs of the climacool no shows, need a pair of kicks or something to make it worthwhile though lol

Even UB STs and the new energy boosts are excluded
laugh.gif
hoop shoes?

Dunno if any nice colorways of the Lillards or Hardens sitting tho. Dont even know what their new models look like  
laugh.gif

If you have an adidas store near you that carries UBs (it's usually only performance stores that stock them), you can sometimes use coupons in store that would otherwise not work online. It's really just at the employees discretion wether or not they want to let you use it, cause they might tell you it won't work even if they tried, but they're wrong.

Unfortunately I don't have a local store..but that's good to know. Thanks bro

hoop shoes?

Dunno if any nice colorways of the Lillards or Hardens sitting tho. Dont even know what their new models look like  :lol:

Not a big fan of their ball shoes..

Last edited:
@Texian-i saw your post about sizing when you initially mentioned how chalks fit big but i didn't give it a second thought. That is, until earlier when i realized my 10.5 fits more like an 11. I'm hoping i can get a sz 10 or 10.5 on a restock and my sz 11 will be ooped to a fellow nter!!:smile:

It really comes down to what works best for you. Also, it may be a good idea to remeasure your feet the next time your in the shoe store - make sure to measure heel to toe and heel to ball. Even though my feet suggest a TTS of 10.5, I was willing to sacrifice the extra width to not have a huge gap in my toe box.

Last edited:
just wondering has anyone found a wayt to shrink the UB a bit like how you can steam shrink the Flyknit Racers?

Better buy some apparel then, Im thinking about copping some of their tech fleece looking pants but gotta see em in person first

What are they called?

Might grab some pure boost 2s or make a couple IDs or something lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom