ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Initially, i saw users who said that the creams fit tighter than core blacks or triple whites, but i just UNds my chalks and they fit at least a half size BIG imo. These are my first pair of wool boosts and they don't hug my foot the same way my cores/trip whites. And more recently i've seen users agree and feel they fit a bit big. Is there an overall consensus?

I'm kinda bummed cause thought for sure sz 11 would work(thanks @casper for the heads up). Are there any consignment shops in the LA area that will do size swaps???need a sz 10 or 10.5

I posted a few days ago explaining that the GR whites were up to a half size smaller than the Chalks. I don't own the core blacks so not sure there. I did, however, try them on in-store and felt they were leaning towards the GR white feel. YFMV of course.

LOL

LOL-i gave in. I had to UNds. But i changed into joggers:/ and it's like 80 degrees out here in Cali right now:frown: i'm sweating but my shoes wont have that denim stain BS. I gotta go buy some new lighter colored denim. Jason Markk and a soft bristled toothbrush does a good job on the outer collar but NOTHING helps remove stains from the tongue/heel pull tabs and inner collar(my triple whites).

I've been searching for a picture of Chalks uncaged but i can't find anything!!!can someone/anyone post a pic???

12940923_265266603814789_1603629071_n.jpg

12501829_1582376275410170_251788720_n.jpg

12445915_1689828204616488_1991870292_n.jpg

Ugh.

I ran in my OGs, havnt in a little while. they're not in bad shape, nubs are worn down of course :lol:

I ran in my OGs, havnt in a little while. they're not in bad shape, nubs are worn down of course
laugh.gif
When UBs first came out I had pretty much stopped buying sneakers, so I decided I'd wait for an all black colorway to drop since it'd be more versatile, then once I got the core blacks, it was all over. But I kept missing out on chances to cop the OGs.

@curtis50 Thanks for finding those pics!!!!!I love the cagless look---but i would never have the cajones to cut up a $200 shoe, especially a DS pair. I tripled up on triple whites(none for sale) and told myself i would beat up my first pair and uncage them, but i just cant allow my shoes to get dirty and stand by and do nothing, so they're cleaned after every wear and will probably never be "beat" enough to uncage:/

Chalks uncaged=poor man's SoleBox
Core Black/OG uncaged=poor man's HypeBeast.

Whites down

Creams down

Next up:

3M 

or

Wool/MG/silver

Cant wait to find core blacks on sale, bouta use those as gym shoes

Anybody actually run in UBs yet? Wonder how they feel

@Texian-i saw your post about sizing when you initially mentioned how chalks fit big but i didn't give it a second thought. That is, until earlier when i realized my 10.5 fits more like an 11. I'm hoping i can get a sz 10 or 10.5 on a restock and my sz 11 will be ooped to a fellow nter!!:smile:

Uncaging of UBs....still don't understand it.

So now that creams are just about over with, did that increase the resell value of every other color now? Seems quite a few first UBs were these creams.

Back
Top Bottom