ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

so..compared to UB, how do the yeezy boost 350s fit? I hear size down .5, but never got to try a pair on before to know. Guessing also since UK 8 = US 8.5 on END
Yeah size down .5 - 1. Depends what UB tho.. haha their sizing varies too. 

12 in 350s.. 12.5 in grey wools, 13 in 3M's

launches just provides a "private" link to the product when it comes out? nvm i can already see my L from here. 
That's it.  And when the countdown reaches zero you get this:

At that point you're just going through the motions.  You know the rest...

Yeah size down .5 - 1. Depends what UB tho.. haha their sizing varies too. 

12 in 350s.. 12.5 in grey wools, 13 in 3M's
Haha gotcha! thanks. I registered for the UK 7 = US 7.5... Since they dont have any half sizes on the drop down. I'm a TTS 8.5, but we'll see. Doubt i'll be able to cop anyway.

I can only imagine SoleLinks and Adidas Alerts getting their links and sharing them on Twitter lol.

Registered both PB and MR
pimp.gif

Yeah, insta sold out, at the mercy of how quickly you get the email, etc. 
yeah, the system only creates a spcific link to each size, they need to select random registered people that get unique purchase links, just make it a raffle of registered users 

Jus
Where at a couple boutiques or widely?

The LTD UBs always start to trickle out at boutiques a couple weeks early leading up to release.

Just saw them at one of the Adidas shops, there are 3 more but haven't been to any of the others yet.

Was able to register for the PBs, MR still stuck.

But if it was anything like the Fragment Sock Darts this morning it's probably not gonna matter.
Instead of the PC i did it on my phone and was able to get through no problem for both. Not sure if you want to try it or not.

Back
Top Bottom