ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got through on END. 

Edit: Looks like UK sizes 6-12 only

Last edited:

Anyone even getting through on this End Registration for the Yeezy's? Keeps loading blank white pages for me with just an american flag in the top right corner. Almost like it's a plug-in failure. 
Was able to register for the PBs, MR still stuck.

But if it was anything like the Fragment Sock Darts this morning it's probably not gonna matter.

Just emailed End Customer Service, The representative said that registration will be open for the next week, and it not on a first come first serve basis. So in other words, no rush and keep trying

But if it was anything like the Fragment Sock Darts this morning it's probably not gonna matter.
Were the sock darts a train wreck this morning? I should have signed up just to see how the process is.

Why what happened with the frag sock dart drop?  Same old same old?

I would think by now the white UB resale market would be virtually nonexistent & pairs could be had for $20-30 over retail...

Why what happened with the frag sock dart drop?  Same old same old?
From what I've seen others write to them on Twitter it was basically OOS for those who got the link and got on to the product page after 1 minute.

so..compared to UB, how do the yeezy boost 350s fit? I hear size down .5, but never got to try a pair on before to know. Guessing also since UK 8 = US 8.5 on END

Back
Top Bottom