ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

According to what I have seen, the new toe box will be the retail version.  Adidas made samples with the old (normal) style toe box also, but this is normal for them.  

Regardless, these are 110% releasing.
Not sure on the black/gold but I want this pair posted a few weeks back if they release.

My white UBs are absolutely filthy. I trash these at the gym. I think the only way to clean these will be the washing machine. The bucket of water and laundry detergent with a brush wont help these. I'll post before and after photos. Also, I'll never purchase all white shoes ever again 
laugh.gif

The upper on that burnt pair even looks like its warped form heat. I feel like we;re not getting the whole story

going to try running in UBs today for the first time. time to really break in the MGs. 

I run in my MG's almost every day. Thinking of getting the solars to replace my MG's as my runners.

I can't see myself running in any different shoe. The comfort is amazing. Went for a run the other day and was about to finish, my feet felt so damn good I went for another mile haha. I absolutely love these.

Last edited:
SNS size 12.5 on FC for $375......want these so bad but I think I might hold out for some Wood Woods.

Been waiting for any ub to hit a deep discount since I need some new gym shoes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom