ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got the Circle knit NMDs today (my thoughts on them on the NMD thread) and I can honestly say I wouldn't be mad at Adidas making a $130-$150 price range Circle Knit UB. Those would be great gym beaters or light treadmill running shoes. And if they had neutral CWs, a great post-gym/weekend shoe.

Not similar per say as the color shade, but the general "color" and the outfits you'd wear with then. Basically whatever outfit you wear, you could interchange OT's and Creams and it would be the "same" outfit you were going for, if that makes sense.

Not similar per say as the color shade, but the general "color" and the outfits you'd wear with then. Basically whatever outfit you wear, you could interchange OT's and Creams and it would be the "same" outfit you were going for, if that makes sense.
I actually got rid of my tan 350's for this exact reason, I don't like having to decide which shoes to wear when they can both be substituted. I prefer the creams so stuck with those.

I think my main gripe on the tans is the sole. Not a fan of soles matching uppers, which is why I'm not a fan of PB.

View media item 1967813Got a nice personalized dubraes at niketown Chicago today along with some lace tips for air max day. Couldn't help throwing them on my ultra boosts. I mean who needs air max when you've got boost anyway?

Anything Yeezy is butt ugly.

I keep telling myself I'm going to stop with UBs, but that's obviously a lie. I have plenty of other shoes, but UBs are ALWAYS on my feet, except when I have to dress up.

Creams are probaby the GOAT, but they don't sell for GOAT prices. Collabs are the ones that are reselling for an arm and a leg - i.e. Solebox, Hypebeast

does the primeknit upper on the ultra boost stretch overtime? i managed to cop a core black 8.5 at the champs mall earlier this afternoon. 8.5 is my common size. but it felt a little snug. i didn't choose to take the size 9 because it looks big for me though it felt more roomy. 

My friend entered a raffle for the Sole box uncaged. turned my phone off earlier today and just read his message that they e-mailed him that he won.

He's not answering the phone and I feel like he's wasted with my invoice in his gmail :lol:

I'll be sick if I lose it

I really only liked TD's but thought moon rocks looked decent. 2nd best imo. Moon rocks always looked different to me every time I see then.

350 is just an ok shoe to me. Loved the Td pair and thought they were roshes for about two weeks. Than was disappointed they were yeezys.

does the primeknit upper on the ultra boost stretch overtime? i managed to cop a core black 8.5 at the champs mall earlier this afternoon. 8.5 is my common size. but it felt a little snug. i didn't choose to take the size 9 because it looks big for me though it felt more roomy. 

I don't think it will stretch enough to where you are pleased with fit.

I really only liked TD's but thought moon rocks looked decent. 2nd best imo. Moon rocks always looked different to me every time I see then.

350 is just an ok shoe to me. Loved the Td pair and thought they were roshes for about two weeks. Than was disappointed they were yeezys.

What? Okay. :lol:

There are alot of UB colors. Just gradient pattern. I think you mean more UB colors in the original pattern.
I actuallymeant like a red
Not "solar" or burgundy
RED
Or if i can find tht red/orange gradient in a 9

Last edited:
Wow
laugh.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adidas-Cons...087483?hash=item3ac0395afb:g:Pl8AAOSw9uFW9pri

Last edited:
350's just ain't for me. I know you love them but I'm convinced if Kanye didn't exist and they dropped those with no affiliation to anyone and just called them a lifestyle shoe, resell would barely be over retail. Just an ordinary shoe. such an inferior shoe to UB, IMO

Nobody can't tell me they don't like like roshes. Straight up water hovercraft sole.

I couldn't wear them and had to off them.

Back
Top Bottom