ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was in a like 9 person line this morning for NMD's and some guy was talking about how many pairs of solebox's his friend had in Chicago. Dude pulls out a picture and legit has 8 pairs as of yesterday morning. I really love all the adidas collabs but they are way to limited and resellers are the only ones who really get to enjoy these... ultra boost's are great but the resale is insane and it feels like every store is rigged.

Again, its not retail, but I thought it fair enough to mention if you desperately need one before they continue to dry up. Ive missed a few decent prices on my size by mere seconds over the past 2 weeks :-(

There was a size 10 that sold for under $300 just 24 hours ago.

Its just crazy that at a snap theyre gone for that price

Its just crazy that at a snap theyre gone for that price

I agree 100% with you. However, it is what it is. At least with the UB's you get a good design with great, current shoe tech. Considering the time and grief it takes to have gotten a pair of these at retail, each person must evaluate time spent and add that into the equation. Given that, IMO, I wouldn't be stressing paying 300ish this late in the game. Ive learned my lesson a few times. Passed over a few dollars on principle only to see that shoe sky rocket in price. You live and you learn!

I agree 100% with you. However, it is what it is. At least with the UB's you get a good design with great, current shoe tech. Considering the time and grief it takes to have gotten a pair of these at retail, each person must evaluate time spent and add that into the equation. Given that, IMO, I wouldn't be stressing paying 300ish this late in the game. Ive learned my lesson a few times. Passed over a few dollars on principle only to see that shoe sky rocket in price. You live and you learn!

Yeah I was lucky on the BNY restock. Still though didnt ever stress either way with them. Would never drop that but hey if you got it and they are necessary get em. Hope you get ur pair sooner than later bro. Happy hunting

^^ Same. But I whiffed on my TTS a few times with other random drops over the months. With Barney's, I was extremely lucky to even get the size 12. Definitely a top favorite of mine at the moment.

I'm not ready to call Operation Solebox a failure just yet, but dang it ain't looking good.

Time to seriously start thinking about making some trades...

I'm on that UB tip, don't care bout air max day, I got some Nike but just 2 Js I like and the obvious kill shot 2. Sold my racers and everything else is boost.

Again, its not retail, but I thought it fair enough to mention if you desperately need one before they continue to dry up. Ive missed a few decent prices on my size by mere seconds over the past 2 weeks :-(

There was a size 10 that sold for under $300 just 24 hours ago.

Believe me I'm glad I pulled the trigger on cream and olive in the past two weeks with the current trends.

I can wait on 3m a little since those aren't stupid. Neither are the MGs. Still possible to get lucky on retail and not a rape in resell.

Get cream and Olive before you get raped if you really want em. Gonna get much worse.

Last pair of Nikes I bought was the black/crimson Huarache Utility. They're cool, I wear em when it rains & that's about it.

Almost wore my good ol' Nike Air Max 90 Current TZ today for AMD but said nah, too excited about these City Socks, needed to break them out in an attempt to dilute the saltiness of all the Solebox Ls.

Be careful, some e-thug is gonna call you a hypebeast.

I'd like to think that I'm not. I really love UB. Comfort beyond measure. I get more props on UB at work from people who don't know shoes than from people that do. People genuinely love to look of it.

My kill shot 2 are all hype. I only bought those cause of Reddit. :tongue:

I wear my white cements and my OVO 10s, but they don't have the same comfort level.

Last pair of Nikes I bought was the black/crimson Huarache Utility. They're cool, I wear em when it rains & that's about it.

Almost wore my good ol' Nike Air Max 90 Current TZ today for AMD but said nah, too excited about these City Socks, needed to break them out in an attempt to dilute the saltiness of all the Solebox Ls.
Those huaraches caught my attention and love those. Just can't do the red shoe thing.

I'm talking about this colorway.

(Sorry for posting that in here guys haha, made the thumb as small as possible
laugh.gif
 )

Last edited:
glad the SB's didn't come with a cage. I would have went for those at all cost and be down $600+..

And damn tan 350's are horrendous and get more horrendous each time i see them.

Sold both my OG & Key City NMDs...... Don't miss them. And still don't get the hype surrounding them. UB reign supreme to me in looks, design & comfort.

seent them plenty. Looks like cat puke to me.

its just an odd color to me. tan an beige just doesn't look good to me no matter what its on. Females don't even buy tan or beige panties. Nothing sexy about them.

We need to get you fitted in some Gore-Tex Asics GLVs  and bring you into the other world 
devil.gif
. You can hop in puddles all day if you'd like.

Last edited:
Really wanted to keep my TD's but couldn't in my right mind wear shoes I could get 1600 for and I prefer wearing UB's.

Just a quick question about sizing on the Y3 pure boost zg primeknit. Probably same as the regular pure boost zg prime. How do they fit in comparison to UBs? I wear 10.5 in UBs  and in flyknit racers. I have slightly wide feet so on the runners I size 0.5 from TTS. I wear 10 in Js. Your help is much appreciated. 

Back
Top Bottom