ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Beibs certainly wouldn't have sent UBs where Ye did, but from my recollection, the UB frenzy didn't start till the all whites. Even when Kanye had the OGs on, they were still kinda under the radar per se. Seems like anything all red or white gets people going. I'm sure the 750 and 350s releases helped get that hype train going though, too.
Kanye wore the all whites and that's when the world went crazy. The all whites I have no idea how those are a running CW. those would be brown on the 1st run.

Nonetheless, the people saw, the people followed. Hail Yeezy.

My cousin told me about them and I still was not budging because of the $180 price tag. Then when I bought a pair of Energy Boost at an Adidas outlet..lights out for me.

Nah bro my black beater pair are really beat.... hiked up a 451mtr mountain in Scotland last year (Not ideal hiking shoes but was kinda last minute) its nice to know when they finally fall apart I've got another pair waiting [emoji]128522[/emoji]
I feel it im looking for a pair to stock and lowest I could find is 700 W T F lol

im really feeling the olive colorway, might get those before the creams.
Olives are getting harder and harder to find and there's no chance they're ever drop in the US and most likely any restocks overseas are also done for. If you love the Olives, definitely buy them sooner than later.

Chances of a Chalk restock are growing slimmer by the day, but there's still a chance.

Beibs certainly wouldn't have sent UBs where Ye did, but from my recollection, the UB frenzy didn't start till the all whites. Even when Kanye had the OGs on, they were still kinda under the radar per se. Seems like anything all red or white gets people going. I'm sure the 750 and 350s releases helped get that hype train going though, too.

Kanye wore the all whites and that's when the world went crazy. The all whites I have no idea how those are a running CW. those would be brown on the 1st run.

Nonetheless, the people saw, the people followed. Hail Yeezy.

My cousin told me about them and I still was not budging because of the $180 price tag. Then when I bought a pair of Energy Boost at an Adidas outlet..lights out for me.

Pretty much. Pure Boost got me started and get some CWs deep discount on some. Like $40ish. They were my gateway drug to UBs.

Whites are nice, but I'm more of a black, grey, and navy blue type fella.

OGs >>>>>> whites

Probably recounting this all wrong, but I believe FNL had the EBs, specifically the Solar Reds I believe for $50. Remember not knowing my size in that line and going to the brick and mortar and FNL caught their error and it was back to $100ish. Needless to say, I missed that boat

Last edited:
Pretty much. Pure Boost got me started and get some CWs deep discount on some. Like $40ish. They were my gateway drug to UBs.

Whites are nice, but I'm more of a black, grey, and navy blue type fella.

OGs >>>>>> whites
I'm the opposite, I am more of a whites/light gray type fella. Which is why Silver LTDs are one of my fav UBs (and the fact they were my first ones).

We shall cart in peace 
glasses.gif

Last edited:

I think the numbers on all the collabs are the same, just different levels of demand.
ehhhh HBs were the hardest to get easily. Not all consortium accounts got them and that's how it's shaping up for the SoleBox it looks like..

Man the Solebox UB's are going to be harder than Yeezys. I can feel the L just thinking about it.
easily harder to obtain than the yeezys sadly.

Yeah I'll agree they were the hardest to get, but from what I've heard, the production numbers on the UB collabs are all the same, just some are more hyped than others so they're harder to get cause more people are going for them.

Also not all consortium accounts got the Wood Woods or NK NMDs either.

Last edited:
Haven't been in here the past few days so I may have missed it, but has anyone posted a list of all the retailers carrying Solebox UBs this weekend? Thanks in advance

Haven't been in here the past few days so I may have missed it, but has anyone posted a list of all the retailers carrying Solebox UBs this weekend? Thanks in advance
If your local store got the sns, ww's, etc they'll have these

Repped. My man, good things happen to good people. Way to be a stand up guy..

Last edited:
Just picked up my OG's in womens 10.5. Im a 10 in mens size.. but these do really fit narrow. Anyone know if these will stretch out and conform to my foot quickly? I have a little bit of room on the toe currently but the tightness seems to be coming from the sides. 

Just picked up my OG's in womens 10.5. Im a 10 in mens size.. but these do really fit narrow. Anyone know if these will stretch out and conform to my foot quickly? I have a little bit of room on the toe currently but the tightness seems to be coming from the sides. 

If coming from the sides, that might be a problem. If coming from the bridge, take out insole.

Back
Top Bottom