ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

You posted about this before right?

Just making sure, cause I think you're the only person I've seen who has had this issue. None of my well worn conti soled pairs have this issue
Yes, I posted the same pic before.  Have not heard anyone else mention it.
There were a bunch of people who replied to your post, maybe not directly to you, but there was a conversation in here about it. No one else has had the issue.

You might want to contact adidas about it. Could have been a batch with faulty rubber.

There were a bunch of people who replied to your post, maybe not directly to you, but there was a conversation in here about it. No one else has had the issue.

You might want to contact adidas about it. Could have been a batch with faulty rubber.
Actually I went back and checked and it was you and one other person who said they did not have any cracking.  But I'm sure if it was widespread we'd be hearing more about it in here.  These are MGs and I'm not interested in any of the other UBs that are currently being sold, so I have not contacted Adidas.  I wear them almost every day, so I'm not inclined to send them back and hope they can find me replacements.

Last edited:

my target list 

- olives

- burgundys

- SNS

- triple black

- OG
Mines are the olives and the SNS definitely. My friend has a pair of olives and they're so dope, here's a pic of his.

I've been wearing my wool greys more and more, I think they're one of my favorites.

About 5 hours into my wear on the Ultra. 

I am not sure if 12 is going to be my size (that is my True size)

Not sure about 13 fit because of length. 12.5 may be the size. It might be this 12 though, and snug is just the fit, but @ $200 a pop, kind of expensive to find out my TTS though

Last edited:

Actually I went back and checked and it was you and one other person who said they did not have any cracking.  But I'm sure if it was widespread we'd be hearing more about it in here.  These are MGs and I'm not interested in any of the other UBs that are currently being sold, so I have not contacted Adidas.  I wear them almost every day, so I'm not inclined to send them back and hope they can find me replacements.
I was the other one that checked all my soles conti and old...  
happy.gif

About 5 hours into my wear on the Ultra. 

I am not sure if 12 is going to be my size (that is my True size)

Not sure about 13 fit because of length. 12.5 may be the size. It might be this 12 though, and snug is just the fit, but @ $200 a pop, kind of expensive to find out my TTS though
Try the removing insole trick if the 12 length is fine.

Yea the 12 length is fine and the 13 is too long, 12.5 is only available online. 

I think it may just be the snugness of the "sock style" upper that I am not used to.

Yea the 12 length is fine and the 13 is too long, 12.5 is only available online. 

I think it may just be the snugness of the "sock style" upper that I am not used to.
That was my first impression of the UBs...  Then I just got used to it...  Wearing thin socks helps too.

Just to prepare everyone (and not that it should matter), but shipping will be just north of $30 IF you are successful on Solebox

That was my first impression of the UBs...  Then I just got used to it...  Wearing thin socks helps too.
Yea I def had to grab some brand new socks. 

Got those church style thins on, so it's as thin as can be. Will try and remove the insole. Pursh

A little off topic, but I figured someone in here could help. I got emailed for an interview (group) I think for an adidas store in my area. Has anyone had experience doing one of these and any idea about dress code? Only thing I could really find online was "don't wear a competitor's brand" obviously. Not sure if it's formal like shirt and tie with black slacks or more casual with like black jeans with a regular button up. Also any tips about the interview process would be appreciated. If you want, you can PM me instead of cluttering the thread. Thanks in advance! :smokin

Most of the time, interviews are dress to impress...  Maybe slacks with button down and leather shoes... 

Back
Top Bottom