ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay, i have been looking for the OG UBs for so long. Need them in a UK 8.5 (US 9).

Anyone know where i can get them.

it's more expensive if you started UB's now. Not so much when you started early and you went 1 pair at a time. But I see everyone starting now, they end up buying 2-4 pairs within the first 2 weeks. 

it's more expensive if you started UB's now. Not so much when you started early and you went 1 pair at a time. But I see everyone starting now, they end up buying 2-4 pairs within the first 2 weeks. 
i got wool grey last week and cream this week

i dont even wear basketball shoes anymore 
laugh.gif

Sigh been wanting OGs for a while now but never found a size 10.5 in them that fleet feet link has a womens 11 and I'm actually contemplating on whether or not to just go a half size down and deal with it. Wish I had grabbed them when I found an 11 at my local Omega Sports for $150 :smh:

Last edited:
Dang got that UB itch :smh: ... Got 3Ms, wool grays on the way and I got my eyes on a pair of OG's... Been less than 2 weeks since I've found this thread. RIP to my wallet :lol:

Welcome to the ultra boost family. You will have about 10 pairs of ub by the end of the year:wink:  

I can see this happening :lol: At least the only really expensive pairs that I like are the SNS. Not a big fan of creams or WW

phew, I was able to avoid this thread all day and I didnt miss a random new drop :lol:

Those adizero primeknit boosts are tempting, I'll take anything that combines PK and boost, but to retail more than UBs??

Last edited:
I've had the ultra boost since the very original release

I don't know if this has been talked about but does anyone think the NUb change on the bottom was kind of pointless?

Now basically we are just buying pairs with the nubs worn down already and the sole is still slippery

It really doesn't seem like a beneficial change IMO

I guess it's better rubber? But the num rubber sole hasn't cracked on me or anything or it's not more slippery or something than originally purchased.

Just babbling. Just a thought
FWIW, my MGs have cracking rubber after just a few wears and they are Conti soles.  I haven't seen anyone else here have the issue, but I can't be the only one.  I also have 3M with the Conti sole and they haven't cracked, but they've hardly been worn.  

dang, i copped a pair of solar yellows under retail - went down to my true size. gotta loosen them laces up then
The laces aren't really the constricting part on UB. IMO where the PK meets the mesh fabric is where the tightest part of the shoe is. I wear 10.5 in UB but have a pair of 10s. When I first put them on they felt a little tight in the midfoot but now they fit fine. Slightly less roomy but not a huge deal imo.

Prepping myself for resale on Solebox.
Triple blacks are a must of course.
Those purple gradients are :smokin

Thats what im really looking forward to

FWIW, my MGs have cracking rubber after just a few wears and they are Conti soles.  I haven't seen anyone else here have the issue, but I can't be the only one.  I also have 3M with the Conti sole and they haven't cracked, but they've hardly been worn.  
You posted about this before right?

Just making sure, cause I think you're the only person I've seen who has had this issue. None of my well worn conti soled pairs have this issue

looking to get the white/rainbow and sns for resale...

and whites for retail. not that high up on my wishlist though 

Since getting my OG I'm chilling till the triple black. Although my cores are pretty beat up.... Waiting for an under retail cop tho. Also of course I'll try for the solebox but chances are slim.

You posted about this before right?

Just making sure, cause I think you're the only person I've seen who has had this issue. None of my well worn conti soled pairs have this issue
Yes, I posted the same pic before.  Have not heard anyone else mention it.

Back
Top Bottom