ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep i opted for white. Black laces get lost in the background.

Edit: More to the point pick the ones YOU like the most.

Last edited:

Help NT fam... black or white laces?
Black all day long 
nthat.gif

Hi guys, quick question, i got abit of a pen ink stain on my boost material, tried to use Jason mark but it failed, any suggestions on how i could remove it?
wow...thats a tough one. I could recommend you try nail polish remover, hairspray or something of that sort but I'm not sure how the boost would react to stuff like that. I'd say it's up to you to take make a choice if it's not too bad of a pen mark I would just leave it if it's not super noticeable, but if it's really bad you can try something like I mentioned above.

Last edited:

wow...thats a tough one. I could recommend you try nail polish remover, hairspray or something of that sort but I'm not sure how the boost would react to stuff like that. I'd say it's up to you to take make a choice if it's not too bad of a pen mark I would just leave it if it's not super noticeable, but if it's really bad you can try something like I mentioned above.
Its just a mark, thanks though, ill go try some nail polish remover

Hi guys, quick question, i got abit of a pen ink stain on my boost material, tried to use Jason mark but it failed, any suggestions on how i could remove it?
Might wanna try some acetone if it's a bad pen mark. Jason Markk won't do jack squat, almost all that fancy sneaker cleaner stuff is a gimmick.

Basically you need a pretty strong solvent, but there might not be anything you can do about it.

Bunch of pics of those have been floating around for a while, there's a red pair, a white pair, and black pair just to mention a few. hichem.og instagram account posted a bunch a while back but he may have removed them after adidas hit people up with removal requests.

Anyone know how the WW run compared to other UBs?

So far only one person in her has commented on the fit and they said they fit a little bigger, similar to the wools.

Not sure if that's true though, we'll have to wait until more people in here actually wear their pairs, which probably won't be that many.

I posted on that, maybe someone else too (sorry if I missed that). Having picked them up today, I still feel the same way, I went TTS and they feel a bit more snug than my grey wools and definitely looser than all my other pairs (g only wools I have).

In 3whites and 3m's I had to go .5 size up, SNS, cblack TTS but don't feel as comfy as WW

Maybe it's just me tho, let's see what other people say.

Back
Top Bottom