ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

So stores are doing drone shots of their lines now I guess haha

At least it was a nice day...

nerd.gif

anybody thats worn the womens WW, is the strap restricting on feet if you went TTS?

I went TTS and it's a snug (but not too tight) fit. However I have narrow feet and can definitely see someone with wider feet needing to size up in them. Hope that helps.

When I say TTS I'm talking about my average shoe size across all brands. It doesn't always apply, but if I'm trying on a shoe and I'm not sure how it'll fit, I always try a 9.5 first.

I don't own a lot of adidas aside from UBs and now NMDs so I can't say what my size is in their other shoes since it's been so long since I owned a pair of stan smiths or the like.

Regardless, I've heard the argument that we should be using EU or UK sizing as our gauge before but it doesn't really matter, shoe sizes fluctuate slightly across all brands and even across models within the same brand no matter what country's sizing you're going by.

I always used it as in if a shoe fits TTS then it's the size that when you measure your foot it matches the measurement hence True To Size

I always used it as in if a shoe fits TTS then it's the size that when you measure your foot it matches the measurement hence True To Size
Me too, it's been a long time since I measured mine but the last time I did it was a 9.5. So if a shoe fits me in a 9.5 I consider the fit TTS. Vans, Clarks, some Nikes and other various skate shoes fit me in a 9.5 so it's the size I usually go for, but there are plenty of shoes that don't fit me in a 9.5. I've got pairs ranging in size from 8.5-10.5.

Just for kicks though I think I'm gonna get my feet measured this weekend and see what they come up with, cause it's been at least 10 years since I last did it.

so stupid that WW come with one orange lace and one blue..

Agreed - wish they included two of each. Also didn't realize the Torsion System Colors were different on both sides.

Still a dope shoe regardless, probably one of my favorite UBs thus far. Hoping I can trade down for my size eventually. Going to wear them into the ground for sure.

think i might grab the wood woods in my size for $315 smh. cant see them being below $350 in the future 

Last edited:
I actually really dig the alternating colors on the torsion tabs (also on the pull tabs on the heel) and I like the idea of having the different color laces but I don't think they actually look that good against the black upper of the shoe, feels like those colors would work better against a lighter background.

I also feel like the whole gravitational waves "story" behind the design of the shoes is pretty flimsy.

Still a dope shoe though, figuring out a game plan to find myself a pair.

UB addiction in full force.

so stupid that WW come with one orange lace and one blue..
I think that is what Jordan brand did with that Jordan 1 x SB collab last year.

One red and one royal lace for each pair so if you got both pairs you would have a complete set.

In this case though you will never have a complete set.
frown.gif

23Penny had a full size run... [emoji]128549[/emoji]
That is the lowest price I've seen, but I refuse to pay that price when other GR that look nice will release soon.

I'm just cheap.  You get like that with old age. 

I think that is what Jordan brand did with that Jordan 1 x SB collab last year.

One red and one royal lace for each pair so if you got both pairs you would have a complete set.

In this case though you will never have a complete set.
frown.gif

That is the lowest price I've seen, but I refuse to pay that price when other GR that look nice will release soon.

what other GRs that are releasing?

In the near future we got triple white (gradient pattern)

core black (gradient)

all black (colored boost)

Ultra Boost LGC (I hope other colors besides brown)

future crafts

NMDs in different colors and styles.

We might get some collabs on NMDs too.

Do you like the OG solar red colorway?

I'm the same way. I don't mess with resell buying at all. If I miss, it's on to the next one. Got those Core Blacks for $126 the other week. That'll definitely keep me good to go until the next one.

In the near future we got triple white (gradient pattern)

core black (gradient)

all black (colored boost)

Ultra Boost LGC (I hope other colors besides brown)
BB0773 - Unisex Uncaged LTD UNKNOWN (Jul. 2016)
BB3928 - Unisex LTD UNKNOWN (Aug. 2016)
BB3929 - Unisex LTD UNKNOWN (Aug. 2016)
BB4073 - Unisex Uncaged LTD UNKNOWN (Jun. 2016)
BB4074 - Unisex Uncaged LTD UNKNOWN (Jun. 2016)
BB4075 - Unisex Uncaged LTD UNKNOWN (Nov. 2016)
BB4077 - Unisex LTD UNKNOWN (Aug. 2016)
BB4078 - Unisex Uncaged LTD UNKNOWN (Aug. 2016)
BB4079 - Unisex Uncaged LTD UNKNOWN
BB4078 - Unisex LTD UNKNOWN
BB4145: Unisex UNKNOWN (Oct. 2016)
BB4678 - Unisex Uncaged LTD UNKNOWN (Aug. 2016)
BB4677 - CLBACK/CBLACK/CBLACK (4/15/16)
BB4679 - Unisex Uncaged LTD UNKNOWN (Aug. 2016)

Huge slate of LTDs coming this summer/fall too

Not to mention a bunch of GRs we probably aren't even aware of.

Last edited:
Hi guys, quick question, i got abit of a pen ink stain on my boost material, tried to use Jason mark but it failed, any suggestions on how i could remove it?

Back
Top Bottom