ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Almost a week later and still nothing from Wood Wood... Smh hope they ship because these are looking impossible

Mine shipped, they didn't send out a shipping email. I had to log into my account and it had a tracking number. Log in and let us know.

Can someone explain to me how/why two Barneys in NY are selling/have sold WW UBs? Are those special accounts or something?

Damn west coast got no love

Last edited:
Im just gonna enjoy my grs... 
smokin.gif

Can someone explain to me how/why two Barneys in NY is selling WW Boosts? Are those special accounts or something?

Damn west coast got no love

Someone said a good few pages back that the employees hadn't been given any special instructions on them so they just put them out on the floor.

Someone said a good few pages back that the employees hadn't been given any special instructions on them so they just put them out on the floor.
yeah i dont think barneys is beat to have a crowd for shoe releases since the yeezy debacle...they dropped on monday at nyc flagship

I think he was more asking why is it only those Barneys locations that get them.

I assume that since they're from/based in NY the flagships get the best stuff.

I think he was more asking why is it only those Barneys locations that get them.

I assume that since they're from/based in NY the flagships get the best stuff.
This... would never have expected NK NMDs to pop there either. 

So looking like no chance of getting the Wood Woods. Finding my size (12) in the 3M is also proving difficult. Was there a "Triple" black released in the UBs? Not a huge fan of the core black.

Back
Top Bottom