ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I'm confused, didn't the product page on SJS say 1AM CET? And doesn't 1AM CET = 4PM PST?
Can anyone clarify this for me? Distinctly remember the SJS site saying the time of release was going to be 00:01:00 CET, which I read as 1AM CET, but then solelinks & others were saying 3PM so I'm just trying to figure out where I'm off. Am I reading that time incorrectly?

Can anyone clarify this for me? Distinctly remember the SJS site saying the time of release was going to be 00:01:00 CET, which I read as 1AM CET, but then solelinks & others were saying 3PM so I'm just trying to figure out where I'm off. Am I reading that time incorrectly?

No you're right. Not sure why Solelinks dropped now. SNS etc is still 3pm CET as far as I know. Remember the UK sites will be GMT.

No you're right. Not sure why Solelinks dropped now. SNS etc is still 3pm CET as far as I know. Remember the UK sites will be GMT.
Sorry I wasn't clear, 1AM CET tomorrow = 4PM PST today. But all sources were saying they were dropping at 3PM PST today which is 12AM CET "tomorrow".

Trying to figure out where I went wrong reading 00:01:00 CET on the SJS website as 1AM CET?

as a german i can checkout on "invoice" @ solebox. so no  more extra loading for paypal or credit card infos. 

copped first two consortium world tour releases @ solebox, also both nmd, now wood wood.....

guess its a streak! 

Sorry I misread the above. They are right, that is 1 minute past midnight CET which is the time they dropped.

Hmm, so yeah I was being an idiot because it's obvious when formatted that way that the first two numbers relate to the hour, feel like an idiot now because what else would they refer to haha.

So basically they meant 12:01 CET but when I saw it as 00:01:00 I was interpreting the 1 as the hour instead of the minute.

as a german i can checkout on "invoice" @ solebox. so no more extra loading for paypal or credit card infos. 

copped first two consortium world tour releases @ solebox, also both nmd, now wood wood.....

guess its a streak! 
Cool congrats to you. I guess I have to move to Germany to cop NMDs and UBs I like. Are those shoes just as hype as they are here in the US?

Sorry I wasn't clear, 1AM CET tomorrow = 4PM PST today. But all sources were saying they were dropping at 3PM PST today which is 12AM CET "tomorrow".

Trying to figure out where I went wrong reading 00:01:00 CET on the SJS website as 1AM CET?

Thats 12:01 AM

Hmm, so yeah I was being an idiot because it's obvious when formatted that way that the first two numbers relate to the hour, feel like an idiot now because what else would they refer to haha.

So basically they meant 12:01 CET but when I saw it as 00:01:00 I was interpreting the 1 as the hour instead of the minute.
Cant confirm what it said on the site tho 
laugh.gif
  So like I said, could have been an oversight on how our brain processed the time hehehe

I didn't screenshot it but it definitely said 00:01:00

I was there on time because everyone was saying they dropped at 3PM so I got the same error messages we all got but just wanted to clarify it for future releases so I'm not accidentally an hour late.

Back
Top Bottom