ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Watch out for them jean stains 
laugh.gif
Yea that would worry me. I ended up getting the jean stains on the boost part of my Mystery Greys the first time I wore them last week, have no idea how that happened, I was walking like a damn cowboy trying to make sure that didn't happen.

Yea that would worry me. I ended up getting the jean stains on the boost part of my Mystery Greys the first time I wore them last week, have no idea how that happened, I was walking like a damn cowboy trying to make sure that didn't happen.
roll.gif

i think I just decided Im gunna go after the womens pair of WW if I can fit one, womens are just a full size up right?

I actually ended up getting denim bleed on my creams one day but I got it out, after a few hours of cleaning. Thought the jeans I had on don't bleed since they never had in the past but I guess wearing the jeans for several hours made it bleed that day. Never making a mistake like that again thats for sure.

I actually ended up getting denim bleed on my creams one day but I got it out, after a few hours of cleaning. Thought the jeans I had on don't bleed since they never had in the past but I guess wearing the jeans for several hours made it bleed that day. Never making a mistake like that again thats for sure.

Same thing happened to me on a pair of cream/red Lunargrand's. Made me so mad, have had the jeans for a long time. Upper is suede tho, haven't been able to get out. :smh:

Same thing happened to me on a pair of cream/red Lunargrand's. Made me so mad, have had the jeans for a long time. Upper is suede tho, haven't been able to get out.
mean.gif
Happened on a few pair of my asic gel lyte 5's.

In other news.. on my second attempt to get yeezys I got through on adidas.com... hoping to get the wood wood's tomorrow though! Will these be listed in UK or euro sizes?

Man can't believe I'm asking this...

Is $300 a good price for DS SNSs? I wear 9.5 in all UBs (wool and PK) I should be good right? Thanks guys

you gotta figure the cream/beige joints will start popping up at more boutiques. this reminds me of some nike retro runner releases that leaked out slowly, then flooded the market. i could totally be wrong tho. i honestly slept on the UB model figuring it would sit based on the fact that retailers like Modell's and D*cks had them for months.

Everyone makin me nervous af about wearing blue jeans with my creams or even triple whites... Oh well, not much you can do I guess 

So took an L on the Yeezys, need a consolation price, any leads on a MG size 10.5 pair or should I wait for creams (if they ever drop)?

Back
Top Bottom