ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They can keep the yeezys. I didnt even try. These look better imo and would rather have these any day.

View media item 1918142

So far very minimal cracking. Have about 10 hours on them with normal walking. Imo 2 most important parts is removing the coating on the boost at the start and the finisher at the end.

these wood woods arent part of the consortium drop like the sns and solebox next month right? hoping not 
They're not part of the "Consortium Tour" but they are a Consortium release and will be just as limited as the SNS & other previous UB collabs.

Thanks. I remember someone posting several pages back it was going to be $160
The GS whites are going for $160. Otherwise all UBs retail for $180+, this new round of collabs is actually the first time adidas didn't jack up the price for the limited releases. In the past the J&Ds, Kolors & KVAs were all $220-285 depending on the store.

They can keep the yeezys. I didnt even try. These look better imo and would rather have these any day.

So far very minimal cracking. Have about 10 hours on them with normal walking. Imo 2 most important parts is removing the coating on the boost at the start and the finisher at the end.
Keep this thread updated with more wear. This is one of the nicest custom's i've seen.

The GS whites are going for $160. Otherwise all UBs retail for $180+, this new round of collabs is actually the first time adidas didn't jack up the price for the limited releases. In the past the J&Ds, Kolors & KVAs were all $220-285 depending on the store.
Wonder if the price on the countdown page will update since it says $160 right now for mens...

@tankdayglo, you get confirmation on your 350s, bruv?

Hoping the WW release goes sLightLy better for me.
Yup, just waiting on that shipping email. It's a ***** getting them to me from Berlin though cause my buddy isn't always in town to ship them & I gotta convince one of his employees to schlep across town to mail my boxes.

Definitely hoping I can grab these WWs too, and I'm gunning for the NK NMD as well.

BUT, during the ADC US drop this morning I kept getting card declined error messages & found out Chase sent me a new debit card in December that I never saw so my current card is no good, gotta get that straightened out before these drops hopefully.

Watch out for them jean stains 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom