ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know creams have hit boutiques and some other chains, but I think a dozen is pushing it.

Renarts
Shoe Palace
Villa
Politics
Bodega
Blends
KicksUSA

Maybe 1 more I'm forgetting. Just saying there's still quite a few stores who haven't gotten them including European stores.

Missed my burgundy delivery...tomorrow :smokin

Last edited:
I never heard anyone say that about the 3M

Adidas rep. mentioned if it is a LTD it would not be an instore release...ONLINE only.

Well that should've been a major red flag that the rep didn't know what he or she was talking about. Silver LTDs dropped in physical adidas stores long before the 3Ms released. They also stocked at FTL and a bunch of other spots.

I'm not saying the Chalks 100% won't drop in adidas stores but so far that's what I'm hearing.

I know creams have hit boutiques and some other chains, but I think a dozen is pushing it.

Renarts
Shoe Palace
Villa
Politics
Bodega
Blends
KicksUSA

Maybe 1 more I'm forgetting. Just saying there's still quite a few stores who haven't gotten them including European stores.

You're only counting the places that dropped them online (and you're missing Beatnic). I guarantee if you had a comprehensive list of all the places that did in store only it'd be well over a dozen.

I never said they weren't going to keep dropping at other places, quite the opposite.

At the store level, when I have asked at the Adidas performance store on Houston St, they thought they were to receive the cream ultra boost sometime early January, but then it was canceled. At this point they have no idea if/when they're supposed to receive them.

Compared the the 3m release these seems more scarce when you look at how many 3m were available following ADC release compared to the 12.28 cream release (I managed to grab a pair then). However, based on every other LTD ultra boost releases (silver, 3m) I wouldn't be surprised at a wider release somewhere down the line in 2016. I don't think anyone aside from maybe the global buyers for Adidas can say what going on with this release.

The official update I received from my contact at adidas is that the Creams will not be restocked and were extremely limited due to a change in their fabric manufacturing vendor who is unable to replicate the Cream's exact color scheme...
i was just bull******...and you know this....mannnnnnnnn!!!

I don't claim to know where or when the chalks will drop/restock, my only point was that they have officially released.

Everyone gets conflicting information from their various adidas "sources". All the performance store managers I've spoken to said they weren't getting them, but they also often don't know what they're getting until it shows up with their delivery.

I hope there is a massive drop or restock in the near future and all those who haven't yet are able to cop.

Last edited:
Ok so for those looking for NMDs be careful. A mate just picked some up from China and they are really good replicas, the main differences I could see are that the fake is missing the dimples on the Boost and the red is a little brighter on the fake compared to my real pair. Can get more pics of the fakes if anyone needs.

FAKE

View media item 1875928
View media item 1875930
REAL

View media item 1875935

As long as you get good, clear images of the boost the fakes are really easy to spot.

You're only counting the places that dropped them online (and you're missing Beatnic). I guarantee if you had a comprehensive list of all the places that did in store only it'd be well over a dozen.

I never said they weren't going to keep dropping at other places, quite the opposite.

Yep Beatnic was the one I forgot.

Blends was in-store only, so I'm not excluding anything. If there were other places that dropped these in-store, there would've been posts about it here. I'm not saying that I think NO other stores dropped them, but if so, it's a very small number. My only point is exactly what you said, that other places will probably drop them in the hopefully near future. All we can go by is how available other colorways have been (LTDs if you want to get specific) and that points to these not being as limited as their release would lead you to believe so far.

It's certainly possible that we could all be proven wrong :lol:

Renarts
Shoe Palace
Villa
Politics
Bodega
Blends
KicksUSA

got mine from packer

I had to pay $250usd for a "guaranteed" pair of creams from LMTD but that's the price you pay when you've got no chance living in Australia.

New gym shoes came in today from FB group 
pimp.gif

Excuse the bad lighting

Back
Top Bottom