ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got 3M's from Villa. Super fast shipping. Double boxed. What did make me nervous is the picture of the shoe on the outside of the box has a grey/silver heel cup! Anyone else notice this with their 3Ms?

Received my shipping confirmation from Rev Up Sports this morning. For those who have order from them, how long does shipping usually take to get to the west coast

Last edited:
Slept on the OG NMD's. The more I see em the more I like em. New cw is nice but rather have OG's.

They're legit?  Thinking of pulling the trigger on wools if they got em, but have never phone ordered before, especially from a random IG account. 

Look better than I thought.... Basically he is saying the design and shape looks similar to the yeezy 350s..

Last edited:
Agreed, Key City colorway is da best so far. Un-DSed these today just in time for the rain :\

Regarding sizing, I went TTS with the NMD Core Blacks and felt at first it was too big, but after a few wears it feels perfect. I would not go down a size.

FWIW, I go TTS to run with ultraboost (these are running shoes first, right?) or half size up for casual wear.

View media item 1875591

Yeah these definitely don't run TTS or .5 up. I'm TTS 9.5 in Ultras i don't size up for Ultras. I went down .5 for NMDs and thats perfect.

Back
Top Bottom