ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

So Adidas signed Harden for $200mil so he can wear their team bball shoes?

Good to see full boost on the CLs though, when is it slated to release? I might just wait and get a pair of those instead.

Alright, finally.

I hope they aren't a let down since we've been waiting for other variations of full length boost bball shoes besides the Rose line.  I also hope that forefoot boost isn't compromised at all by being fully encased.

Great lineup with the Lillard 2, and now these three.  Harden will probably get his sig. and just wear these until they release.

Hands down, I'm most hyped about the Crazy Explosive... if anyone hasn't seen the pics of the sample that TPG posted, you need to check the gallery just to see that outsole.  Full-length boost with a very organic/natural motion promoting outsole.  The upper looks like it'll be comfy as hell too.  After the Lillard 2s I gotta chill until Adi's next round (the CL bost 2.5s are sort of tempting though)

Who remembers that early pics of the J Wall 3 looks like they abandoned that and made that concept the crazy explosive ...

has it been confirmed that they will release?

I do recall reading that the all white limited edition were "early releases" which I assume they will released to the general later. Ive been searching for the artcile to no luck so I hope I don't **** you over but if adidas do not releases the all white in a larger number than there is a reason they drop 5% in market shares every year. That's all I have to say lol.

This is an old pics - it was designed to be Wall 3. He may leave adidas so they moved it into Wiggins catalog, with Harden taking over the Crazy Light.

Guess adidas don't care about wall that much, he'll prob join a Chinese company tbh

Back
Top Bottom