ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Been wanting an Adidas basketball for a bit now with Ultraboost and I've narrowed it down to Crazy Explosives and the Drose PM 7's, is there a "consensus opinion" on the two? I'm sure this has been discussed before so sorry in advance.

not all bball shoes, just new markdowns: http://www.adidas.com/us/men-sale

@thapointguy, not sure what's up but it is still working for me though I am not logged in so maybe log out and put the code in then log in again and see if that works?

worst comes worst, since the item is discounted then you can probably use the 15% off code ?

Last edited:
I use my primary account but the 20% doesn't kick in. Second account, payment won't go through with Paypal or my CC. I'll try again later.

Yah paypal wouldn't go through either when I used Chrome, I was playing around with it on IE and actually went to the Paypal page.

I just wanted to log in and see if it will give me problem and then think twice if I wanted to place the order I always forget that once you click OK on Paypal then it submits the order right away and now I ended up with....

:rofl:

View media item 2263324damn these holiday impulse buys :wow:

Last edited:
and NanceJr with DRose 7s

That defense .... 
roll.gif

Been wanting an Adidas basketball for a bit now with Ultraboost and I've narrowed it down to Crazy Explosives and the Drose PM 7's, is there a "consensus opinion" on the two? I'm sure this has been discussed before so sorry in advance.

Got D Rose 7 myself. More cushion better traction and ankle support, but explosives have better fit and feel lighter. I got D Rose 7 because if the traction and ankle, but if fit and lightness is more important to you go with explosives

If someone is gonna do it, it would be the Sole Bros. They'll do/review anything for views
LOL, I like some of their stuff but they do seem to be scraping the bottom of the barrel with some of their vids.  Can you play basketball in UBs and crap like that.  Surprised they haven't done flip-flop reviews yet. 
roll.gif

LOL, I like some of their stuff but they do seem to be scraping the bottom of the barrel with some of their vids.  Can you play basketball in UBs and crap like that.  Surprised they haven't done flip-flop reviews yet. :rofl:

I read some comments and I see flip flop as suggestions for their "does it basketball" series. Must be Filipino viewers :lol: ...Was that you? j/k :lol:

Back
Top Bottom