Adidas Basketball 2011 thread + Possible 2011 All Star Uniforms?

Is it right or I'm jsut completely clueless..

I have two seperate dates in terms of relase date for TS Beast Superman on Eastbay..
I thought it's Nov.12 release date?

On my acct. order history it says back-ordered till 11/22 w/c I've ordered since 11/5
On they're website it says back-ordered till 11/16..
I have no problem with it, it's just very confusing

Anybody can clear this?

anyone try those new adizero speedwrap ankle supports? Supposedly made for the Adizero Rose's

anyone try those new adizero speedwrap ankle supports? Supposedly made for the Adizero Rose's

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

I have two seperate dates in terms of relase date for TS Beast Superman on Eastbay..

On my acct. order history it says back-ordered till 11/22 w/c I've ordered since 11/5

Anybody can clear this?

Eastbay does this quite a lot, where the initial back-order date gets pushed back a couple of times, not sure how, or why, but I'd go with 11/22 as the date, because on the site they tend to slide the back-order with the actual calendar, so today they'll go to 11/17, or wait 2 or 3 days, and then go to 11/22.

EDIT Nov 18th - See they pushed it to 11/22 now.

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Anybody can clear this?

Eastbay does this quite a lot, where the initial back-order date gets pushed back a couple of times, not sure how, or why, but I'd go with 11/22 as the date, because on the site they tend to slide the back-order with the actual calendar, so today they'll go to 11/17, or wait 2 or 3 days, and then go to 11/22.

EDIT Nov 18th - See they pushed it to 11/22 now.

Originally Posted by Nene33

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Anyone played in the TS Beast or Super Beast?

I'm trying to decide between those or the D Rose ones, I gotta get back into the gym after this semester. Which has better ankle support?

I played in the Beast, the collar construction is very different, the Rose collar really comes straight for you ankle, so it feels more present, and the detached collar creates the manoeuvrability. The Beast collar is a lot like the Commander LT's, very friendly in feel, they even flipped the hard-support from in front of the ankle-bone, to behind the ankle-bone, which means the same support, but less of a jammed up feel on cuts, and slashes, it catches you right at the beginning of red-zone movement, so you hardly feel it, only when you put a lot of pressure on the shoe.

As to who's better, that depends on you, because both are very solid, the Rose is build to be more Speeddemon, movement, and freedom friendly, the Beast more supportive, is geared towards a Speedy moving giant, so they share features, but with a different start-off point.
happy.gif

One thing.... you'll need to break-in the nose of the Beast, because the SprintSkin all the way to the nose, can create a little bit of an awkward flex on your toe.(they should've listened to me, a full SprintSkin nose was the way to go)
So a 4/5 would be better off in the Beast then?

Originally Posted by Nene33

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Anyone played in the TS Beast or Super Beast?

I'm trying to decide between those or the D Rose ones, I gotta get back into the gym after this semester. Which has better ankle support?

I played in the Beast, the collar construction is very different, the Rose collar really comes straight for you ankle, so it feels more present, and the detached collar creates the manoeuvrability. The Beast collar is a lot like the Commander LT's, very friendly in feel, they even flipped the hard-support from in front of the ankle-bone, to behind the ankle-bone, which means the same support, but less of a jammed up feel on cuts, and slashes, it catches you right at the beginning of red-zone movement, so you hardly feel it, only when you put a lot of pressure on the shoe.

As to who's better, that depends on you, because both are very solid, the Rose is build to be more Speeddemon, movement, and freedom friendly, the Beast more supportive, is geared towards a Speedy moving giant, so they share features, but with a different start-off point.
happy.gif

One thing.... you'll need to break-in the nose of the Beast, because the SprintSkin all the way to the nose, can create a little bit of an awkward flex on your toe.(they should've listened to me, a full SprintSkin nose was the way to go)
So a 4/5 would be better off in the Beast then?

Unless you're a real nimble, lightweight 4, or 5 I'd say so. The Beast have that added support, and comfort a bigger player would need.

Unless you're a real nimble, lightweight 4, or 5 I'd say so. The Beast have that added support, and comfort a bigger player would need.

As far as I can tell, there's no release date yet, it's getting close to the movie release date though(Dec 17th if I'm not mistaken), so I'd keep an eye out.

As far as I can tell, there's no release date yet, it's getting close to the movie release date though(Dec 17th if I'm not mistaken), so I'd keep an eye out.

Adidas Infliltrates are not sold in the bay area. The only way you can get your hands on those is on the adidas online store and the ****'s sporting goods store. there are no sizes though, i've been trying to get a pair, but i couldn't. so i settled for d-roses. on the real, the d-rose's are one of the best shoes i've ever hooped in. i play varsity sports, and i've tried hyperfuses, hd2010's, and all the new gen shoes, and nothing beats the rose's. great court feel. insaaaanely low to the ground, yet it has insane cushioning. insane lockdown, and it's overall a great shoe. the traction is surprisingly great despite the lack of squeak on the hardwood. the only downfall is the ankle support. the whole sperate geofit ankle thing is a little wierd to me, i only like it cos it gives me handles to carry them LOL. but that geofit rubbed on the back of my ankle for a while, but i'm having no more problems. i've had them for two weeks now. great shoes. i recommend over all the other new gen shoes.

Adidas Infliltrates are not sold in the bay area. The only way you can get your hands on those is on the adidas online store and the ****'s sporting goods store. there are no sizes though, i've been trying to get a pair, but i couldn't. so i settled for d-roses. on the real, the d-rose's are one of the best shoes i've ever hooped in. i play varsity sports, and i've tried hyperfuses, hd2010's, and all the new gen shoes, and nothing beats the rose's. great court feel. insaaaanely low to the ground, yet it has insane cushioning. insane lockdown, and it's overall a great shoe. the traction is surprisingly great despite the lack of squeak on the hardwood. the only downfall is the ankle support. the whole sperate geofit ankle thing is a little wierd to me, i only like it cos it gives me handles to carry them LOL. but that geofit rubbed on the back of my ankle for a while, but i'm having no more problems. i've had them for two weeks now. great shoes. i recommend over all the other new gen shoes.

Back
Top Bottom