Adidas Basketball 2011 thread + Possible 2011 All Star Uniforms?

Glad you like them, Uneek11. Really, every time I wear them, I am more sure they are tops right now. There is jus treally not much to improve, but I am sure Robbie and the adidas team will bring it next year as well, because I thought the Supers last year were close to perfect.

Glad you like them, Uneek11. Really, every time I wear them, I am more sure they are tops right now. There is jus treally not much to improve, but I am sure Robbie and the adidas team will bring it next year as well, because I thought the Supers last year were close to perfect.

what is this?

2eq54j9.jpg

hi anyone knows where I can get the adidas ts beast superman online aside from eastbay? thanks

hi anyone knows where I can get the adidas ts beast superman online aside from eastbay? thanks

Originally Posted by maronandlando

what is this?

2eq54j9.jpg
These aren't the OG Commanders, they're a Summerball shoe build on the Commander tooling, called the True Team low.

You can find the Superman Beast on eBay too,  @ answertime, I couldn't find 'em anywhere else.

Originally Posted by maronandlando

what is this?

2eq54j9.jpg
These aren't the OG Commanders, they're a Summerball shoe build on the Commander tooling, called the True Team low.

You can find the Superman Beast on eBay too,  @ answertime, I couldn't find 'em anywhere else.

They did, because of the trade they're still in Heat colors, but you can get Beasley Heat Check's. Hoping the All-Star break releases will feature a Beasley T-wolves colorway though.

They did, because of the trade they're still in Heat colors, but you can get Beasley Heat Check's. Hoping the All-Star break releases will feature a Beasley T-wolves colorway though.

Went ahead and picked up the TS Beasts with my ftl $30 off coupon and I'm pleasantly surprised. The feel in the forefoot is crazy nice and the traction is on point. I'm more of a Kobe/08 hd guy but I might be adding more adidas to my rotation. As for the creators, where would be the best place to grab em?

Went ahead and picked up the TS Beasts with my ftl $30 off coupon and I'm pleasantly surprised. The feel in the forefoot is crazy nice and the traction is on point. I'm more of a Kobe/08 hd guy but I might be adding more adidas to my rotation. As for the creators, where would be the best place to grab em?

I meant to post this earlier, for you Adidas heads in L.A./Santa Monica.

Adidas Store at 3rd St. Promenade, Santa Monica, CA had 30-50% off a lot of athletic shoes. I don't know if they ship or not.

What stuck out to me:

Heat Checks - $50 in multiple colorways
Infiltrates - $60 in multiple colorways
Lots of runners/trainers/indoor soccer shoes and clothing too, all 30-50% off. Great deals before Christmas.

No discounts on the Adizero Rose or TS Beast of course.

I meant to post this earlier, for you Adidas heads in L.A./Santa Monica.

Adidas Store at 3rd St. Promenade, Santa Monica, CA had 30-50% off a lot of athletic shoes. I don't know if they ship or not.

What stuck out to me:

Heat Checks - $50 in multiple colorways
Infiltrates - $60 in multiple colorways
Lots of runners/trainers/indoor soccer shoes and clothing too, all 30-50% off. Great deals before Christmas.

No discounts on the Adizero Rose or TS Beast of course.

Back
Top Bottom