Adderall Vol. Side Effects

I been thinking of trying it for a while but I do pretty well without it so i never did. This week of finals is nuts so I think I might try it for the firsttime tomorrow. This chick I study with said she would hook me up.

What happens if you take enough Adderall to the point where you can't sleep then
pimp.gif
?

Originally Posted by rrroth

What happens if you take enough Adderall to the point where you can't sleep then
pimp.gif
?

Spoiler [+]
Then you won't be sleeping

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by KIMBO SLICE

what's it take to get a prescription of this stuff?
nerd.gif
i got ACTs this saturday, wanna try this and see what's about... maybe make it a hustle when i go off to school next year
hahahaha its not like an automatic smart pill. if you dont know your stuff you still gonna do poorly on the test. might be too late unless you tryin to cram an all night ACT study session and go right into the test the next morning.
laugh.gif
i know that, obviously, i'm just saying to stayfocused during the 4+ hour test. i seriously think i might have minor ADD but idk how the hell i'd get a script...

i love adderall

nothing like getting your work done FAST, and being high while you do it

also it amazes me that people have no clue what it is....it's a mix of amphetamine salts. so yes, it's "speed."

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

i love adderall

nothing like getting your work done FAST, and being high while you do it

also it amazes me that people have no clue what it is....it's a mix of amphetamine salts. so yes, it's "speed."
exactly.

Never taken a whole 1 always get half of it only or ill probably get really happy and hyper.

my stepdaughter is prescribed on this. she has the XR to last the whole day, and then the smaller dose blue pills. they hand the blue pills out like water. it's kind of a shame since you see how doctors just medicate people up severely . we have maybe 2 full bottles. any of you drug addicts want them? it'll cost you a pair of space jams
roll.gif
roll.gif

JK, but we have so many because they give us a month's dose at a time, which is useless.

^ yo jared, i tried to cash that check you wrote me and it bounced homie, what up?

some athletes use to take this to help loose weight since it does cut your appetite.. but other than that, it really is a "legal" form of speed/meth

and mods... this should be locked according to the notion that we can't talk about weed on this forum (even though it is also prescribed)...
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

it's great and stuff... but you have to be careful.my mom comes home sometimes and asks if i'm okay cause i'm kind of acting weird.. that is if ihave taken a lot.....i just play it off

but i guess it can be kind of dangerous... after the dopamine comedown, some may want to take more and more to sustain the euphoria. or the user may want totake more because he doesnt feel "as focused" as he once did.......which can lead to lack of sleep for several days and appetite suppression.

man once i took the regular ones in a high dosage and my central nervous system was buggin out... twitching and *%! and my skin was all red. i typically havereally clear/nice skin but on adderall it is gross.

another time i took XR and i got pins and needles EXTREMELY quick in my extremities.

Wow. By reading some of the posts, I've realized that there are even more idiots than I ever thought.

popped a 20 xr this afternoon. just read 6 chapters of physiology for my final on friday. thought i was only going to read half but i finished everything.
pimp.gif

time to read everything all over again. its only 12 am.
laugh.gif

I took a 15mg ir so I could do my Research Paper
I decided to write a quick entry on my blog (my entrys are generally 100-200 words long)
But then it hit me.. I wrote a 1,576 entry about various topics in my life
...1500 words. wow. And my stream of thought was so clear...
Now that I wasted an hour doing that, time for my research paper!

What happened to just getting stuff done without drugs
laugh.gif
...everybody's on something now adays

man adderall shrinks my !%@! and keeps me awake i dont really mess with it too much. would much rather just blow some purp.

I need some of this stuff

I remember the first time i took one..i read the 48 laws of power and a ccna crampack book in like 6 hrs
pimp.gif

never used this in my life but ive been curious and might have to try it someday... cramming for a final tomorrow as we speak
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom