Action Bronson - Only For Dolphins

The Fat Boys sample is tolerable enough (though Bronson's style/flow doesn't work that well with it), but the lyrics were complete trash.  Dude needs to drop the food **** for a bit and focus on what made him famous to begin with.  Such a frustrating track to listen to when you know what he's capable of.  

Bronson has been signed to majors for a few years now. I wouldn't take it as a complete loss though. He's a Vice artist and he was probably able to finesse that TV show deal because of it.

As for the track, it sounds like mixtape filler. I think Bronson's best work is from 2010-2012. He's not going back to those styles. He's just gotten lazier and I get it. Dude has a TV show, smashing ******* with Mario Batali. He literally went from rapping about Batali to hanging out with him. He's living the life, he doesn't really need this Hip Hop **** outside of maybe tour money. He's got enough material to live off.

Last edited:
Bronson is one of my current favs but this **** is wack. I hope there's more ALC and Party Supplies on BC7000

Yeah I'm not a fan of this track. Hopefully fraud laced him with something better and he just did this for the BS radio. I've always preferred him and Party Supplies. They have a distinct sound that set his aside from other rappers. Al and Static are great as well

Yeah I'm not a fan of this track. Hopefully fraud laced him with something better and he just did this for the BS radio. I've always preferred him and Party Supplies. They have a distinct sound that set his aside from other rappers. Al and Static are great as well

His best work was with Static, Alchemist and Party Supplies. Although he had some bangers with Harry Fraud, Saaab Stories was trash IMO.

Blue Chips 2, Rare Chandeliers and SAAB Stories are the 3 best Action Bronson projects to me. I think before these he was still finding his sound. And after these it seems like he got lazier or I don't know what it is. 

I'm hoping 7000 is a classic though. I'm really rooting for him. He was in my top 3 favorite rappers before his TV break. 

When you down the people kick you
When you up the ******* lick you
Chill dogs, don't wanna have to Michael Vick you

Dr. Lecter is my favorite project. Beats by Tommy Mas, Bronson at his hungriest lyrically imo. Outdoorsmen were still intact for the most part. And back then you could still go to a Bronson show without annoying teens in the crowd.

Last edited:
Would you cry if I died having sex with a belt around my neck?
CpeLfI3bzgaA38GqvfWFjG_AGDFyq0_L4liZk60nNbq9bGFcjC4yMeuaeohsNFRL5usiCv2-ybQEJxcG6Bd-f74JiZgQC_E=s0-d-e1-ft

This is when I knew Bronson was legit:

3SpU_xJdzTW9GA1jN91JOC8eO4S4qDR5rwUAfjkCztZNrIia96kiNOU3dlKfPWVK5vZsUxQbwy7MrG_KaenqzBz2_ZuMsw=s0-d-e1-ft

Back
Top Bottom