Action Bronson - Only For Dolphins

tenor.gif

Action Bronson & Big Body Bes- "Brother Jedidiah" (Prod. by Alchemist)

Action-Bronson-Alchemist-Brother-Jedidiah-square.jpg

“Brother Jedidiah” will be featured on Alchemist’s and Budgie’s The Good Book Vol 2. The two producers continue the challenge of using strictly religious samples for emcees like Mobb Deep, Royce 5′ 9, Westside Gunn & Conway, Meyhem Lauren, Your Old Droog, Evidence, Remy Banks and more. The 45-track, 2-CD album will be out July 21 via BAUEWYK. Peep more info on the project right here.

"Pardon me. I was out here busy living your lies"

That's interesting they making a joint with nothing but religious samples. Beatmaking/producing is a talent for real.

Sucks that his label is holding him back. Action seems like a smart dude so it was shocking to me that he even signed to Atlantic in the first place. Someone like him dont need to be on a major label. Especially Atlantic. They're notorious for burying their artists

Sucks that his label is holding him back. Action seems like a smart dude so it was shocking to me that he even signed to Atlantic in the first place. Someone like him dont need to be on a major label. Especially Atlantic. They're notorious for burying their artists
Exactly! Why tf do any of these artist sign with a major in 2017? Major labels are dinosaurs.

Mac last two albums have been money! I'm not sure why you didn't enjoy them.

GO:OD AM is his best project IMO

Back
Top Bottom