Action Bronson - Only For Dolphins

Ghost sounding like a straight sissy :rofl:

You gonna call ya "shooters" because he said you not as nice as he is?

What a lame

You mad about deleted tweets?

Bringing up albums you made 20yrs ago?

Some of these old heads need to realize when their time is up.

Go home and be a family man Ghost.

Ghost is one of the artists that got me into hip hop as a youngster. With that being said. **** still ain't that serious. Super reach. Bronson apologized twice now for hurting his feelings. :lol:

Last edited:
Ghost sounding like a straight sissy :rofl:

You gonna call ya "shooters" because he said you not as nice as he is?

What a lame

You mad about deleted tweets?

Bringing up albums you made 20yrs ago?

Some of these old heads need to realize when their time is up.

Go home and be a family man Ghost.

All of this... and I still love new Ghostface albums... but dude is super butt hurt... over the truth at that...

Back when Ghost was smoking dust blunts he woulda ran up on Bronson at his show and broke dude jaw. :lol:

He an old man now but I still wouldn't **** with dude.

Y'all boys don't know Ghost is really about that. Look up how Ghost was driving the Delfonics to the studio to do vocals on the Supreme Clientele album and some dudes started clapping at Ghost and he had those old heads in the middle of a car chase/shootout.

Now that I've seen the interview, because I hadn't before...

:rofl: :x :lol:

AB should've NEVER fixed his mouth to say that. No matter the age, Ghost is a real one, not just a rapper. AB might as well said he would slap Big Meech in the face and dared a ***** to react.

This is exactly what Ghost is known for. How do y'all think Wu got signed? Ghost had record execs in fear. Why do y'all think he wore the mask so long? My dude had cases.

Wu Tang! [emoji]128080[/emoji]

Last edited:
Y'all boys don't know Ghost is really about that. Look up how Ghost was driving the Delfonics to the studio to do vocals on the Supreme Clientele album and some dudes started clapping at Ghost and he had those old heads in the middle of a car chase/shootout.

Now that I've seen the interview, because I hadn't before...

:rofl: :x :lol:

AB should've NEVER fixed his mouth to say that. No matter the age, Ghost is a real one, not just a rapper. AB might as well said he would slap Big Meech in the face and dared a ***** to react.

This is exactly what Ghost is known for. How do y'all think Wu got signed? Ghost had record execs in fear. Why do y'all think he wore the mask so long? My dude had cases.

Wu Tang! [emoji]128080[/emoji]

You can't be serious you really comparing a 45yr old ex dust head rapper to one of the most powerful drug kingpins in the last 30yrs?

Grow up peter pan.

Ghost got a strong back and hamstrings at his age, a lot of dudes couldn't have stayed in that position for that long. :lol:

Peter Pan.

"The rap game remind me of the crack game."

All the real MCs from that era just turned their hustle legit. The deal the Wu signed was unprecedented. Each member free to do their own work on separate labels and 18 points per unit from the jump. Almost 20% per album?! From the gate? Before they moved a single unit?!

:rofl:

Those boys were Gs.

Now you go ahead and sit this one out because GFK made millions slinging legal dope.

Tryna turn this into Fat Joe street cred volume 2? Miss me with your opinions. I'm standing by what I said.

The Wu were worldwide.

Last edited:
AB disrespectful 
mean.gif

that's what happens when [redacted]

Sit down little guy...I said ACT LIKE

"45 year old ex dust head" isn't trying to discredit Ghost?

I think the whole situation kinda funny. But don't nobody see an issue with Ghost PERSONALLY posting this directly to reddit? Or that's just normal now?

"45 year old ex dust head" isn't trying to discredit Ghost?
Wait, so you're telling me Ghost isn't 45 years old who was known to be a dust head?  
laugh.gif
 @ your panties getting bunched because @CashBanks  mentioned a known fact. The whole video was lame, he should have just came at AB on wax if his feelings were truly hurt. 

Oh boy :rolleyes

Everyone knows you're one of the quickest dudes on here to catch feelings so I don't wanna hear none of that type of **** coming from you :lol:

That's the thing, Bronson would rap circles around dude

Peter Pan.

"The rap game remind me of the crack game."

All the real MCs from that era just turned their hustle legit. The deal the Wu signed was unprecedented. Each member free to do their own work on separate labels and 18 points per unit from the jump. Almost 20% per album?! From the gate? Before they moved a single unit?!

:rofl:

Those boys were Gs.

Now you go ahead and sit this one out because GFK made millions slinging legal dope.

Tryna turn this into Fat Joe street cred volume 2? Miss me with your opinions. I'm standing by what I said.

The Wu were worldwide.

You can post all the ramblings you want and stand by whatever you want people stand by stupid **** all the time.

He's throwing dirt on himself, he's 45 and supposed to be an OG and he just made a video looking like a bird.

Background music and all.

If anything he should've just stepped to Bronson man to man and its whatever.

But instead he made a weird video wearing a jacket indoors during the summer telling on himself?

This is what an OG does?

Back
Top Bottom