Phrases.
mean.gif

@2:42

"Word... It's me y'all!

Style.
sick.gif

Need anyone say more?

Get em Ghost!
Get em Ghost? You think Tony is gonna make a diss track or something? Boys are gonna put hands on Bronson...that about it lol

There's one right there.

Y'all on ghost street team or something? Sure he sounds like him. Even if Bronson borrowed some elements from him, if you think Ghost raps like he did 15 years ago then you got it.

Brown Tape/12 Reasons To Die came out in 2013, and Wu-Block a couple months before that, so he clearly can rap like he did back then. His last two albums are the ones with noticeable flow/tone changes.

Saw Bronson defending himself on twitter so I figured the vid was online now.

Shot or not? You decide.

Last edited:
Bronson is upset he's still under the shadow of his father's legacy.

Taking inspiration from & just taking from are two different things. Bronson was taking from, not paying homage & acknowledging that fact.

You must didn't see it.
laugh.gif

Dude coulda easily said it wasn't a shot but no he said what he said and just sat there smirking.
He's tired of the same stupid question being asked over and over again. AB & Ghost are on good terms.
I wouldn't say good terms
laugh.gif

There's a dude that posts on the Coli that works with a lot of Wu affiliates. He was trying to get a Sun God/AB collab together because apparently AB is a big fan and it would've been a real good look for Sun God, long story short Ghost and his team told him to keep Sun God away from that ***** so it didn't happen 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I'm sure he gets tired of the Ghost comparison questions but he can't let media personalities bait him into **** like that, he took it a lil too far tryna be slick and realized that after the fact. I don't really see how y'all can say it was a reach.

Last edited:
I honestly think it was a bit of a reach, but I'd be apologizing too...you don't want problems with Wu. Protect ya neck, kid.:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom