Accused of Cheating in College

Originally Posted by Grimey

tell that +!#$%% youll retake it in his face

laugh.gif

Wow, this happened to a friend of mine recently. He was all stressed out about it and was trippin balls and *%%+. Come to think about it....his name was...it was you. Damn.

One semester I was in a black history class, and the whole semester this indian, paki, shri lankan, idk kid was a smart %$$, answering all the questions wrong, etc. Comes to the final and dude whips out a cheat sheet mad nonchalant finishes with the quickness and just bounces. Prof waits for him to leave, picks up his exam and rips it in half, then proceeds to tell us we can all use our books for the rest of the exam. Tightest school experience ever.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by aastatic

So I just recieved an e-mail from my professor that my midterm grade has been suspended and that he believes I cheated. I am going crazy right now, cause I studied like crazy and have no idea how I cheated, I recieved a very high grade on the midterm too. Coincidently, the two girls i sat next time were accused too, but they are saying they didnt cheat nor look at my paper, plus they both recieved low grades on it. I have my meeting with him later today, i'm very worried i am gonna get in trouble for something I didnt do. So NT what should I do?
Are you trying to convince us? Or are you trying to convince yourself?

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

One semester I was in a black history class, and the whole semester this indian, paki, shri lankan, idk kid was a smart %$$, answering all the questions wrong, etc. Comes to the final and dude whips out a cheat sheet mad nonchalant finishes with the quickness and just bounces. Prof waits for him to leave, picks up his exam and rips it in half, then proceeds to tell us we can all use our books for the rest of the exam. Tightest school experience ever.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by aastatic

NT, the weight has been lifted off my shoulders, he believes the two girls cheated off me cause the only i got wrong on the test they also got wrong, and the work i had was similar( i dont believe it was that close, it looked like they just guessed, since it was the hardest problem). He let me go, I get to keep my grade, I just told the truth and relaxed. he believed me. After the talk I probably earned some brownie points as me and him talked for awhile about baseball. I feel bad for the girls, since one of them lives across from me and they are pretty nice. Thanks Nt for the advice.

Good !+%# man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eight2one

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
My favorite exam was "Alright, everyone take out a sheet of paper and put your name, date and class at the top of it...... pass it up, that's your exam" 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by quiksilver199

My favorite exam was "Alright, everyone take out a sheet of paper and put your name, date and class at the top of it...... pass it up, that's your exam" 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I lost count of how many times I had this type of midterm and/or final back in college.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I've had three of these this semester in one course. Just write your ID, TA, Name and date along with a word he'll say and you get points.

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

Wow, this happened to a friend of mine recently. He was all stressed out about it and was trippin balls and *%%+. Come to think about it....his name was...it was you. Damn.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

To update on the situation, the girls ended getting the allegations dropped. So were all pretty mad that he caused all this stress on finals week and nothing even happened.

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I've had three of these this semester in one course. Just write your ID, TA, Name and date along with a word he'll say and you get points.
roll.gif
roll.gif

what joke of a school do you guys go to?

that's the most pathetic crap I've ever read

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
why did I read that last part in a eminem voice automatically
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
why did I read that last part in a eminem voice automatically
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I did too
roll.gif

Then I re-read it and said hey! You aint fooling sir!!!!!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom