Accused of Cheating in College

Like everyone else said, dont stress yourself out over nothing. If he has no proof you cheated you got nothing to worry about.

embarassed.gif
I literally cheated my way though the last year of college....hand me down tests are awesome when professors don't change their tests.

I can proudly say I never cheated in undergrad.

The work was never that hard that I had to stoop that low.

OP, if you know you didn't cheat, there's no need to worry. If you did piss poor on the first few tests and somehow aced this one, you may have cause for concern.

#imjustsayin'.

first year of college, i was taking macro business. i wasn't that great in it but i knew my stuff. I was taking my final and this kid who I just knew through a friend and never spoke to, decided to mid-test try and look at my test. The questions were all mixed up so this douche takes my test off my desk (about a 150 seat room) and starts copying down my essay.
I was mad nervous because a) i didnt have a test on my desk b) dude was copying everything

I ended up emailing the professor and told him that some kid cheated off me during the final. Didnt go into specifics, didn't give names but he was like how he was really sorry i had to experience that and i ended up getting a B+ in a class that I probably deserved a B-.

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

first year of college, i was taking macro business. i wasn't that great in it but i knew my stuff. I was taking my final and this kid who I just knew through a friend and never spoke to, decided to mid-test try and look at my test. The questions were all mixed up so this douche takes my test off my desk (about a 150 seat room) and starts copying down my essay.
I was mad nervous because a) i didnt have a test on my desk b) dude was copying everything

I ended up emailing the professor and told him that some kid cheated off me during the final. Didnt go into specifics, didn't give names but he was like how he was really sorry i had to experience that and i ended up getting a B+ in a class that I probably deserved a B-.

wait... he took it off your test while you were still taking it? wow some nerve on people...smh

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

I ended up emailing the professor and told him that some kid cheated off me

smh.gif
snitching is never cool
...it is when there's a chance that the other dude's actions could mean you are accused of cheating as well.

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

wait... he took it off your test while you were still taking it? wow some nerve on people...smh

I don't know how you didn't just get up and sock dude. How someone gonna just take my test off my desk and start copying it 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Are you serious? If you didn't cheat just be 100% confident in yourself. It sounds like your professor is either convincing you that you did cheat..or you really did
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

You have absolutely nothing to worry about. You know you didn't cheat so don't worry about it.

If he refuses to believe you, take it up with the Dean of students.
Exactly, be honest and you should be alright

The prof/TA is the one that should be providing evidence that you cheated. All you got to do after that is tell the truth since you never cheated, and all will be fine. If the prof asks you to prove that you're innocent without presenting anything, then you should just go to someone higher up, eg Dean.

this is how dudes stay getting themselves in unnecessary trouble. Before you know it youll be in front of the dean and department head.

You shoulda just said nah i didnt cheat and give me my grade or else. Prof. would of probably been watching you for the rest of the semester but who cares. 

If you didn't cheat then just speak the truth. The truth mixed with your genuine fear of getting caught for something you didn't do will make you say the right things.

NT, the weight has been lifted off my shoulders, he believes the two girls cheated off me cause the only i got wrong on the test they also got wrong, and the work i had was similar( i dont believe it was that close, it looked like they just guessed, since it was the hardest problem). He let me go, I get to keep my grade, I just told the truth and relaxed. he believed me. After the talk I probably earned some brownie points as me and him talked for awhile about baseball. I feel bad for the girls, since one of them lives across from me and they are pretty nice. Thanks Nt for the advice.

Originally Posted by aastatic

NT, the weight has been lifted off my shoulders, he believes the two girls cheated off me cause the only i got wrong on the test they also got wrong, and the work i had was similar( i dont believe it was that close, it looked like they just guessed, since it was the hardest problem). He let me go, I get to keep my grade, I just told the truth and relaxed. he believed me. After the talk I probably earned some brownie points as me and him talked for awhile about baseball. I feel bad for the girls, since one of them lives across from me and they are pretty nice. Thanks Nt for the advice.
pimp.gif
Glad to hear it worked out.

Console the girl who lives across from you with your member.

Back
Top Bottom