Accounting Majors: Jobs out of college?

Graduating soon with an accounting degree and Im trying to move some where warm.

Im searching all the job sites put im not sure what to look for.  Im basically asking what are the titles for entry level accounting jobs.

Any help would be appreciated.

Graduating soon with an accounting degree and Im trying to move some where warm.

Im searching all the job sites put im not sure what to look for.  Im basically asking what are the titles for entry level accounting jobs.

Any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by rightinthekisser

This dude
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I went and hurt your under achieving feelings didn't I? Oh well, after all you're a push over accountant 
laugh.gif

eek.gif
My dude is going guns blazing and not giving a single $$$$.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I went and hurt your under achieving feelings didn't I? Oh well, after all you're a push over accountant 
laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i swear i dont know this guy and never tried to hurt his feelings.
laugh.gif

oh i see hes trying to get banned in other posts too.

i swear i dont know this guy and never tried to hurt his feelings.
laugh.gif

oh i see hes trying to get banned in other posts too.

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Im sure most parents are proud to see their children graduate. Your point?

Anyways, any accountants/accounting majors on here?

Im sure most parents are proud to see their children graduate. Your point?

Anyways, any accountants/accounting majors on here?

One of my old professors put it perfectly, the absolute best you can do as an accountant is to fill the form out correctly.
laugh.gif

One of my old professors put it perfectly, the absolute best you can do as an accountant is to fill the form out correctly.
laugh.gif

Graduated with a BS/MS in Accounting. I am currently an IT Auditor with PwC. If you have a 3.4 GPA and involved in on campus activities I can get you an interview.

Graduated with a BS/MS in Accounting. I am currently an IT Auditor with PwC. If you have a 3.4 GPA and involved in on campus activities I can get you an interview.

i wanna know this too...my major is economics tho. another thing i wanna know is: will i have to cut my dreads to get a job? can i at least go in there on sum cousin jeff !%%! wit the glasses & my hair in a ponytail & look profesional?

Back
Top Bottom