Absurd Tattoos. Post em!

I've seen some DUMB tattoos, played out ones, and OD ones. I'd say this ones kinda all 3...
l_5424285009b740f9a92879de3d9fb6be_large.jpg

When my pal returned from active duty in Afghanistan, he tattooed "GRUNT" in big cursive-like letter on his forearm.

It looked like it said "G-Unit".

FAIL.

THREAD FAIL...

That tat is sexy as hell if you're into smashing women with ink. If you're not, then you're not... but don't hate though.

A good friend of my brother and I was gonna get this Flag tattoo....My brother said he should get his signature(my brothers) below it...He did it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

A good friend of my brother and I was gonna get this Flag tattoo....My brother said he should get his signature(my brothers) below it...He did it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

THREAD FAIL...

That tat is sexy as hell if you're into smashing women with ink. If you're not, then you're not... but don't hate though.

POST FAIL...

This has nothing to do with smashing women with ink and everything to do with horrible tattoos, which that is.

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

THREAD FAIL...

shutup.

Originally Posted by mcnoodlez

I've seen some DUMB tattoos, played out ones, and OD ones. I'd say this ones kinda all 3...
l_5424285009b740f9a92879de3d9fb6be_large.jpg
looks like she took a meteor shower this morning

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

dr-tattoff-ourkitchensink-051309-02.jpg

Why put a website on your skin, I understand if it would've been a NT tattoo but this
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
Wait...So your not down with having Goldenpalace.com on your skin...but your down with having Niketalk.com?

%#%@
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

I'd get "NT" tatted. Not that big of a deal. Like in the mod's avy's.

Back
Top Bottom