About that Nickelodeon rumor... "TeenNick goes retro with '90s programming"

a 90's nickelodeon channel would be CRACK!

all the old game shows / cartoons...etc
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by babyface34

Yep, and I still watched em all religiously
laugh.gif
  "GOOO PUNCH! Alright now! GOOO PUNCH!"

"No Alfie........not my Zo Posteeeeeeeeer!"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My Brother & Me gotta cult following like Anfernee and Nickelodeon don't even know it
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by babyface34

Yep, and I still watched em all religiously
laugh.gif
  "GOOO PUNCH! Alright now! GOOO PUNCH!"

"No Alfie........not my Zo Posteeeeeeeeer!"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My Brother & Me gotta cult following like Anfernee and Nickelodeon don't even know it
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

They need to bring the old schools back, but the real old schools like cant do that on tv, hey dude, welcome freshman, heathcliff, old school inspector gadget, dangermouse, count duckula, the adv of lil koala, the noozles, david the gnome, tiny toon adv, fantastic max... I mean what they doing is cool but why retro shows that came out like 5 or so yrs ago thats more then likely on dvd collection.

They need to bring the old schools back, but the real old schools like cant do that on tv, hey dude, welcome freshman, heathcliff, old school inspector gadget, dangermouse, count duckula, the adv of lil koala, the noozles, david the gnome, tiny toon adv, fantastic max... I mean what they doing is cool but why retro shows that came out like 5 or so yrs ago thats more then likely on dvd collection.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Don't nobody on planet earth give a %+#* about no Amanda Show.
mad.gif
 @ the grammar
Triple negative 
laugh.gif

idk what to say I love all these shows but 12-2 come on 

I wanted new episodes

You really think any new episodes would do the old ones justice? I guarantee you that it would be a butchering. How would they get all of the old voice actors/animators/writers back? It would be a travesty and a crime.
On a side note, I have been watching some old episodes of Pete and Pete, and that show is GENIUS. The rare show that can make both children and adults laugh.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Don't nobody on planet earth give a %+#* about no Amanda Show.
mad.gif
 @ the grammar
Triple negative 
laugh.gif

idk what to say I love all these shows but 12-2 come on 

I wanted new episodes

You really think any new episodes would do the old ones justice? I guarantee you that it would be a butchering. How would they get all of the old voice actors/animators/writers back? It would be a travesty and a crime.
On a side note, I have been watching some old episodes of Pete and Pete, and that show is GENIUS. The rare show that can make both children and adults laugh.

it sucks that there was only 13 episodes of my brother and me. i loved that show. lol

it sucks that there was only 13 episodes of my brother and me. i loved that show. lol

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

12-2AM 
indifferent.gif

Stop +#!$@@* around and make an entire 90s Nick channel instead
grin.gif
word...but its whatever between 12-2 Im gonna be blazed as hell anyways eating cereal watching
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

12-2AM 
indifferent.gif

Stop +#!$@@* around and make an entire 90s Nick channel instead
grin.gif
word...but its whatever between 12-2 Im gonna be blazed as hell anyways eating cereal watching
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom