About that Nickelodeon rumor... "TeenNick goes retro with '90s programming"

61736ae66d28aa25435cc06aae2e08dcc7c31cd3_r.gif

Originally Posted by infam0usP

THIS. I want Angry Beavers, Doug, Hey Arnold, Rocket Power, Ahh Real Monsters, Ren & Stimpy, and ROCKO'S MODERN LIFE too!!
mad.gif
This.

-Tyler

Originally Posted by infam0usP

THIS. I want Angry Beavers, Doug, Hey Arnold, Rocket Power, Ahh Real Monsters, Ren & Stimpy, and ROCKO'S MODERN LIFE too!!
mad.gif
This.

-Tyler

Netflix 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Angry Beavers, Rocko's Modern Life, Ren & Stimpy instant stream 

Netflix 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Angry Beavers, Rocko's Modern Life, Ren & Stimpy instant stream 

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

No "My Brother and Me"?

$#%@ Nickelodeon!!!
mad.gif

There's only like 5 episodes bro
Yep, and I still watched em all religiously
laugh.gif
  "GOOO PUNCH! Alright now! GOOO PUNCH!"

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

No "My Brother and Me"?

$#%@ Nickelodeon!!!
mad.gif

There's only like 5 episodes bro
Yep, and I still watched em all religiously
laugh.gif
  "GOOO PUNCH! Alright now! GOOO PUNCH!"

They need to bring the old schools back, but the real old schools like cant do that on tv, hey dude, welcome freshman, heathcliff, old school inspector gadget, dangermouse, count duckula, the adv of lil koala, the noozles, david the gnome, tiny toon adv, fantastic max... I mean what they doing is cool but why retro shows that came out like 5 or so yrs ago thats more then likely on dvd collection.

They need to bring the old schools back, but the real old schools like cant do that on tv, hey dude, welcome freshman, heathcliff, old school inspector gadget, dangermouse, count duckula, the adv of lil koala, the noozles, david the gnome, tiny toon adv, fantastic max... I mean what they doing is cool but why retro shows that came out like 5 or so yrs ago thats more then likely on dvd collection.

Omfg no my brother and me? Wow that's the reason why I loved the hornets growing up and loved LJ w the grand mama poster in the room and him giving goo his jersey. Shot out to Kendall gill In The episode w the carnival I bealive haha

Omfg no my brother and me? Wow that's the reason why I loved the hornets growing up and loved LJ w the grand mama poster in the room and him giving goo his jersey. Shot out to Kendall gill In The episode w the carnival I bealive haha

Back
Top Bottom