A Video about the #1 Thing people hate/ dislike about LA

Traffic was a common answer. And some guy answered Pancakes
embarassed.gif
 Whats the number one thing you dislike about LA.

Never been to LA but I would definitely say traffic. An hour to move a few miles is just ridiculous. :smh:

Last edited:
You need to throw some humor or something into your videos fam.. Mad boring.

And get a better camera.

Never been to LA but I would definitely say traffic. An hour to move a few miles is just ridiculous. :smh:

Exaggerated. Even in the peak of traffic appox.8-11am, 5-7pm on the most congested freeway, the 405, takes an hour or so to get where you need to go. Ain't nobody moving a few miles every hour. The suicide rate would be off the charts. I for one would contemplate hopping off the interpath.

Once I noticed the location, stopped the video. Opinions from the crazy folks on the Venice Boardwalk, :lol:

spamming with your vids is one thing but spamming with vids as CRAPPY as this should get you banned.

i can see why you need the views though. you look poor as hell. unemployable too.

Exaggerated. Even in the peak of traffic appox.8-11am, 5-7pm on the most congested freeway, the 405, takes an hour or so to get where you need to go. Ain't nobody moving a few miles every hour. The suicide rate would be off the charts. I for one would contemplate hopping off the interpath.
Try driving on Santa Monica or Wilshire Blvd during 4-7 pm. It'll drive you crazy how slow the traffic moves during that time. It feels like a half hour drving on those streets from Sepulveda to La Cienega.

And get a better camera.
Once I noticed the location, stopped the video. Opinions from the crazy folks on the Venice Boardwalk,
laugh.gif

And get a better camera.
spamming with your vids is one thing but spamming with vids as CRAPPY as this should get you banned.

i can see why you need the views though. you look poor as hell. unemployable too.
Thank ya'll   for your honest opinions. 

I love LA but that traffic ain't no joke. I hate how they be doing construction during the day. Do that **** at night!

you trippin bruh theres hella bad latin women out here and they arent all mexican like in LA. the white girls out here got more flavor and get down with men of every ethnicity too. :smokin

Last edited:
you trippin bruh theres hella bad latin women out here and they arent all mexican like in LA.
Hella, lol. Thats so Bay. LA has much better looking Latina women than SF, its a no contest. And there's a more diverse array of Asian women in LA than all the Chinese in SF.

Thank ya'll   for your honest opinions. 

ok i watched more of the vids and gave you some views. still don't like your vids dude, your face and voice makes me feel sad for you for some reason. i liked this one:

Last edited:
ok i watched more of the vids and gave you some views. still don't like your vids except for maybe this one:
That's why I always keep my camera on me. There's always something wild happening around LA.

Most of my videos are about me giving my opinion on something. Either you feel me or you don't. 

Last edited:
the other argument one and the perv guy one were ok too. i hope you make enough money to buy a car one day though :frown:

you trippin bruh theres hella bad latin women out here and they arent all mexican like in LA. the white girls out here got more flavor and get down with men of every ethnicity too. :smokin

dat ignorance :lol: :smh:

dat ignorance
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Exactly, there's a grip of Central Americans in LA like El Salvadorans, Hondurans, Guatemalans etc just like SF. Shoot, there's even a small number of Ricans and Cubans out here.

Last edited:
the second dude in the first vid is super gay aint no way hes smashin females even if they were gona give up the buns

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom